Just bought a third-gen iPad? Apple might replace it with iPad 4 for free
1. sithvenger (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 15:55 6
That's one of the many cool things about apples customer service.
17. AnTuTu posted on 23 Oct 2012, 18:18 6
Because they have used totally different plug.
9. RomeoJDR posted on 23 Oct 2012, 16:57 14
How is this an example of good customer service? Like most businesses, Apple has a 30 day return policy already in place as long as the product is in new condition. They are just rewording their own policy to make it look like they are doing something good for the customer.
24. philip_1 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 04:11 1
And is this return option will be in all countries and all shops??
Then apple will not make money at all!
And what if someone own an Ipad3 31 days??ohh yeah,, it is very old to give it back!
...B@ll - Seat...
21. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 21:07 2
I don't think so, it's b-c of 30 day trial period, you can return the iPad 3 anyway.
25. Reluctant_Human posted on 24 Oct 2012, 09:13 0
First lets see if its true. I'm as skeptical about this as a Foxconn employee is about a raise.
26. EclipseGSX posted on 24 Oct 2012, 13:30 0
OH WOW a 30 day warranty, no customer service has that anywhere but Apple!!! Yayyyyyy....give me a f**king break
3. ajac09 posted on 23 Oct 2012, 16:00 1
so wait you can return a product get what you pay for it back and buy another product with it? lol talk to us when exchange period is 45 days and not the standard 30 lol
10. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 17:15 3
wow...really shock me apple....
you announce a lot lately and never thought you'll announce iPad 4 on the same year that the iPad 3 is announce....but after steve died, your security sucks! all the leaks are real!
11. dicemoney posted on 23 Oct 2012, 17:16 1
Stfu u can return and get your money back or exchange for a newer model if its the same price or return it now get your money back and buy the new one when they realease it now u can go eat a D1(k
13. kcombs posted on 23 Oct 2012, 17:44 2
There will be one more iPad3 on eBay soon, time to switch to an Android tablet.
16. pikapowerize (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 18:14 0
i think the reason why apple is releasing iPad 4 and iPad mini is that they want to flood the market like android do..
27. someones4 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 19:58 0
they can't compete with android in terms of volume or quantity
18. someones4 posted on 23 Oct 2012, 18:55 1
i call bollocks. Apple is way too cheap for such a promo.
19. absolete posted on 23 Oct 2012, 19:17 0
It'd be better if they swap the iPad for nexus 7 hahahaha
20. lnguyen7186 posted on 23 Oct 2012, 20:01 0
Thank you Apple you the best.*** best of the best**** of all smart phones and tablets that I have used!
22. techytechtech (banned) posted on 23 Oct 2012, 21:50 0
if that is true it is really and truly an awesome move from apple to keep the customers interested and feeling they are being loved and cared for.
i wish it was a little longer though maybe like 3 to 4 months then it would have been a nail on the coffin.
but still big up to apple for doing it up even a monthly period. and it is justified with the amount people spill on their products anyways.
23. saiki4116 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 00:59 0
What's the problem for Apple, they are taking the ipad 3 replacing it with ipad4 and selling refurbished ipad3 for 379$...either way good deal for apple...
28. lnguyen7186 posted on 24 Oct 2012, 23:15 0
Android is a kids play ground with no life, widget this, widget that, for what? Like i said is it a child's phone.