Jimmy Lin's iPhone 6 leak is genuine, claim Apple Hong Kong sources
Apple iPhone 6 sina weibo leak
1. Taiwanese celebrity Jimmy Lin published pictures of the alleged iPhone 6 compared to the iPhone 5
2. Taiwanese celebrity Jimmy Lin published pictures of the alleged iPhone 6 compared to the iPhone 5
3. Taiwanese celebrity Jimmy Lin published pictures of the alleged iPhone 6 compared to the iPhone 5
1. phantom_six_man (Posts: 15; Member since: 12 Feb 2014)
it looks like the HTC ONE on the back,well it seems like its too slim but too much bezel on the top and bottom,
2. vincelongman (Posts: 1024; Member since: 10 Feb 2013)
Agreed, iPod touch body with HTC One antenna bands
The very top antenna band looks terrible, why not just two like the M8
4.7" screen like Moto X, but probably the size of the S4 which has a 5"
6. ihavenoname (Posts: 1313; Member since: 18 Aug 2013)
For me it looks like fusion of iPod Touch 5, HTC One with buttons from Nokia Lumia 925. Probably looks ok IRL as space gray (or black).
15. Droid_X_Doug (Posts: 5588; Member since: 22 Dec 2010)
The Touch has a 1-piece back. This sample has a multi-piece back. Personally, I think the iP5 looks cleaner, design-wise. This version of the iP6 just looks... uninspiring? The plastic/polymer that separates the back panels is just ugly and accentuates the gap. Ugh!
7. Wolf_Blitza (Posts: 16; Member since: 30 May 2014)
I agree, the screen-bezel ratio is around 66%, like the Galaxy S3 and just below the Nexus 4, both of which are 2012 phones. Design-wise, the iPhone 6 would have been more fitting 2 years ago.
3. Duketytz (Posts: 384; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
Tim Cook will be like 'this is the mother of all iPhones, the greatest, most beautiful, magnificent, slimmest, marvellous, awesome of all iPhones we have released to date'
5. darkkjedii (Posts: 10354; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
No he won't, he won't even be the one to discuss it.
4. darkkjedii (Posts: 10354; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
Nice, but the white stripes are too bold. Shrink em down, and it's a winner.
10. Sid91 (Posts: 64; Member since: 06 May 2014)
The white stripes to me makes the phone look like its color has come off, hope this is just a demo or testing piece and the real phone is much better
27. Furbal (Posts: 259; Member since: 22 Sep 2012)
They need to shrink that front button, keeping things symmetrical is going to keep making the phone large-for-screen-size.
The darker colors will probably look better, that shiny grey looks terrible with the white antenna strips (?).
8. E34V8 (Posts: 52; Member since: 16 Dec 2011)
Looks very nice, like all iphones do. But like all iphones, it's the king of bezels! Apple, have you missed G2 and G3?
9. shamatuu (Posts: 117; Member since: 02 Nov 2011)
Sorry but no iphones will have a QHD this year when they are so slow when it comes to current trends in terms of screen size and resolution.
11. FingerMyApple (unregistered)
Genuine and genius :)
14. Canaan (Posts: 83; Member since: 25 May 2014)
I like how the back looks, but the front is not that good looking or perhaps it's the angle of the photo? I'd have to see it in person.
16. Napalm_3nema (Posts: 845; Member since: 14 Jun 2013)
Please, no QHD. It's useless garbage on anything smaller than a 10" tablet. Ars Technica gigged the G3 in their review because of all the compromises. I honestly care nothing about the bezels, but do care about the screen being ridiculous and useless.
23. darkkjedii (Posts: 10354; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
You mean in it. Trust me, he's not on it dude.
26. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 107; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Lol did they just place him on top of the casket
18. tim123 (Posts: 11; Member since: 27 Jan 2014)
What with the flash? iPhone 5s had duel flash but the iPhone 6 will only have single led flash?
24. blackberry_Boy (Posts: 107; Member since: 27 May 2014)
Now all we need is a video showing the firing and the new OS and bam we will know everything
28. Eclectech (Posts: 61; Member since: 01 May 2013)
If this is indeed the iPhone 6, the design looks a bit stale. It's like they phoned it in.