Jeans made with transparent pockets save you the trouble of pulling out your phone
can use the touchscreen right through the transparent material. This would be the perfect jeans to wear for those taking a big test, but then again, we don't want to condone cheating.
The Delta415 Wearcom jeans are available for $160 and the inspiration for them is said to have come from the pockets on a fighter pilot's G-suit. According to the manufacturer, the jeans are made from coated, 100% cotton premium denim and the transparent pocket is made of durable polymer film, allowing you to use the touchscreen on any phone. There is even a hole that lets you thread the wires from your headphones into the right pant pocket.
In high crime areas, like New York City where Apple iPhone robberies are on the rise, you can hide your phone in the jeans and still sneak a peek when needed. If you are interested in ordering the jeans, just click on the sourcelink.
source: AlphynIndustries via Gizmodo
2. Wiki_jaan posted on 24 Jun 2012, 01:34 21 6
lol ,,.......... k.aple going to sue them.......
17. PhoneArenaUser posted on 24 Jun 2012, 06:09 2 0
Buy jeans just because of transparent cellophane pocket... Thanks, but no!
Also clothes with transparent pockets isn't something new.
36. NexusKoolaid posted on 25 Jun 2012, 13:56 0 0
I'll be looking for these Jeans to show up in the next installment of CrapGadget.
3. AndrewRamirez posted on 24 Jun 2012, 01:48 15 0
nice one! they just made the JOB of a THIEF EASIER... :)
23. LOLpple (banned) posted on 24 Jun 2012, 11:30 2 0
"yo mane, gimme your phone AND those sweet ass pants!"
4. KingKurogiii posted on 24 Jun 2012, 01:51 5 1
eh, definitely not for $160. let's see if they get cheaper and more fashionable.
7. BattleBrat posted on 24 Jun 2012, 01:58 3 1
You know, they've proven that wifi signals affect your sperm count, so why would I keep my phone near my boys? I keep my phone in my shirt pocket, it also makes it easier to fish out and answer...
8. KingKurogiii posted on 24 Jun 2012, 02:01 7 0
lol, you always have a shirt pocket? i bet you keep a very high sperm count. xD
9. BattleBrat posted on 24 Jun 2012, 02:08 3 0
pretty much, yeah, even my polo shirts have pockets, I'm hellbent on having shirt pockets.
32. Azure01 posted on 25 Jun 2012, 00:17 1 0
XD Lol he's pretty much saying that you're a square, Im surprised you didn't catch on. And as much as these "studies" say they cause low sperm count lets look at the past with those big land line like phones...the population on the earth didn't slow down during that time and you know those phones had way more radiation.
33. BattleBrat posted on 25 Jun 2012, 00:21 0 0
I am a mechanic, my uniform has shirt pockets, and I usually wear dress shirts at home, they have pockets too.
And I prefer having it in a shirt pocket because I listen to music a lot and having the phone in my shirtpocket allows me to change what I'm listening to, and allows me to tuck the cord (If I'm using corded headphones) into my other pocket or route it up and down the buttons to stay out of the way.
24. LOLpple (banned) posted on 24 Jun 2012, 11:30 0 2
Why wouldn't you? Kids suck, who wants kids?
10. 12013E12T posted on 24 Jun 2012, 02:09 5 0
yeah... i don't really see myself buying that. ever.
11. BattleBrat posted on 24 Jun 2012, 02:39 0 0
You know, there is a company called Scottevest that does something similar, but they put their transparent pockets in the interior breast pocket position of their coats/vests, that made more sense to me..
16. Yousif posted on 24 Jun 2012, 05:59 0 0
booomm! $160! Yeah, a smartpants! We want John Veeee to have a review about this!!
21. u-suck-more posted on 24 Jun 2012, 08:32 1 1
''Jeans made with transparent pockets save you the trouble of pulling out your phone'' ... and the constant thought that the phone will fall
22. tedkord posted on 24 Jun 2012, 11:11 0 0
Hey, pair this with the transparent phone idea from a few days ago, and you'll have a phone in your transparent pocket that no one can see.
Plus, you'll have two of the dumbest, most useless mobile ideas ever.
26. thedarkside posted on 24 Jun 2012, 13:10 0 0
now people can see all the condoms i dont carry around for all the sex im not getting.
maybe i should spend less time trying to educate myself and get out more. damn you phonearena.
28. roscuthiii posted on 24 Jun 2012, 13:33 0 0
I thought I saw something like this on the show 'Shark Tank', a jacket though which they'd all passed on.
30. BattleBrat posted on 24 Jun 2012, 14:16 0 0
Yeah, that was the Scottevest. I have one of their jackets, the Revolution 2, well built jacket, excellent quality.
31. fanboy1974 posted on 24 Jun 2012, 16:19 2 0
More useful if they put these in crotches. See what your getting yourself into before taking the plunge. Good for men and women.
34. Jimstar posted on 25 Jun 2012, 03:03 0 0
When I see someone with these I'm going to politely suggest they get their bee-hinds to a someone who can help them with their addiction.
35. pittsburgharab posted on 25 Jun 2012, 09:08 0 0
wow we have gotten so lazy we cant even take a phone out of our pocket.......lol