Is this a rendering of the Nexus tablet?
On the other hand, it doesn’t differ substantially from what we’d expect the Google tablet to look like, so even if it’s not official, it probably isn’t far from what we can expect in the finished product. Of course you don't have to take our word for it, check it out below and make your own decision:
1. godzillagtr34 (Posts: 12; Member since: 27 Feb 2012)
if i was to buy a tablet it would have to the one made by google.
2. networkdood (Posts: 6329; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
To avoid any lawsuits, a rhombus-shaped tablet would be nice...
11. remixfa (Posts: 14224; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
can i have one shaped in the outline of a woman. it would have great widescreen. :) lol
23. Dr.Phil (Posts: 952; Member since: 14 Feb 2011)
When I read your comment I thought about this picture:
3. downphoenix (Posts: 2499; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
Looks like a Blackberry Playbook except blackberry is replaced wtih Google and the screen they use is replaced with Google's nexus background. Im hoping its a fake.
4. nDray (Posts: 7; Member since: 10 Apr 2012)
Whooa, so nice! Looks like almost every other tablet on the planet!!
21. Chronos (Posts: 258; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
...And? If the hardware is good enough then the design is unimportant.
5. joaolx (Posts: 364; Member since: 16 Aug 2011)
I think google branded devices should try to bring a more pleasant design, something that stands out in a crowd.
6. PimpStrong (Posts: 310; Member since: 25 Jul 2011)
That doesn't look like a 7" screen to me. 8.9"+ and I'm interested.
14. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4498; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Damn shadowcell a woman actually told you that?
I feel for you so I will +1 you.
P.S. I know it was a joke, but you left yourself wide open for that one! lol
7. ItsMeKervzC (Posts: 2; Member since: 12 Apr 2012)
It looks like samsung is gonna be google's partner because of the UI (Circles w/ numbers on it indicating the no. of page you where)
9. remixfa (Posts: 14224; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
bobfreking, front and center! lol
is this one of yours? wheres my dark blue metallic tablet!? lol j/k :)
12. shadowcell (Posts: 300; Member since: 28 Mar 2012)
I'm still confused as to why Google has still kept this under wraps. We already know it's going to be square and running ICS.
15. gp284 (Posts: 120; Member since: 25 Feb 2012)
does anyboy know how big its supposed to be?
20. Cwebb (Posts: 501; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
The only things that are highly likely is a 7 inch screen, ICS or above, an a Tegra 3 for around $200
16. gwuhua1984 (Posts: 1237; Member since: 06 Mar 2012)
The pricing and rumor specs had already convinced me to get one when it comes out
18. PryvateiDz (Posts: 70; Member since: 31 Jul 2011)
If it looks similar to this & has that front facing camera & some good specs, it's a winner & I will forgive ASUS & Google for the last lame updates they gave us about downgrading it to steal the Kindle Fire's thunder.
25. WellBeSerious12 (Posts: 7; Member since: 20 Oct 2011)
If it's gonna sell for ~$200 with an expansion slot, then Amazon's screwed! :|