Hulu Plus app hacked to work on most Android devices
1. iKingTrust (banned) (Posts: 716; Member since: 27 Jul 2011)
I think HULU regular should be available on smart phones. Just take away the commercials for the PLUS users.
2. RORYREVOLUTION (Posts: 3042; Member since: 12 Jan 2010)
Hulu plus is getting worse with their commericals.
3. atheisticemetic (Posts: 377; Member since: 18 Dec 2011)
"Hey this chicken gave me this coupon...."
4. jamrockjones (Posts: 345; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
Heck yes!!! Haha, someone else had to step up to do what Hulu should have already done. And I agree, why do I pay $8 a month and still have to watch commercials. If Netflix would offer tv shows the next day like Hulu I'd get rid of my Hulu account.
5. Forsaken77 (Posts: 552; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Get a DVR, instead of hulu, and record the shows you want to see, then you can skip the commercials :) ... I never understood why someone would actually PAY for hulu plus. Netflix offers 90% of what they do, plus movies. If you miss a recent episode of something, most are available on the website of the channel it's on. Hulu is the corporate b!tch of big tv networks. That's why you'll never see hulu without commercials.
9. nicca (Posts: 1; Member since: 04 Jun 2012)
I pay for hulu plus because I don't pay for cable. 8 bucks a month is alot cheaper than 60. I also watch it from my xbox instead of hooking up my laptop everytime I want to watch TV and I watch some of the exclusive Hulu plus only shows.
Watching comercials is bull but you still watch comercials on regular TV and pay alot more than Hulu plus
6. BattleBrat (Posts: 1154; Member since: 26 Oct 2011)
I have Premium Netflix AND Hulu Plus, and I'd like to remark what a PAIN IN THE ASS it is that Hulu doesn't release apps for all my devices, I mean Netflix had an app for all my toys, Even my 1st gen iTouch and my DROID 1 and the Netflix apps still work awesome on those devices! But I only have a HULU + app for my iTouch 4th and my DROID X, Really?
7. rob5150 (Posts: 126; Member since: 31 Oct 2011)
HiI installed this app on to devices yesterday... Theyll doesn't work on either. I it lads up fun shows me all the available shows.. Can navigate all around.. But when I try to watch video.. It try to load then gives me a network error
8. Danalvi1981 (Posts: 47; Member since: 02 Jun 2010)
That works on my Samsung Galaxy S2 for Sprint. Thank u!!!
10. Andy06 (Posts: 1; Member since: 23 Jul 2014)
Hulu app is great on Android. If live outside USA, you can use tools like UnoTelly to get Hulu on your Android.