How are we finding the next Steve Jobs, Bill Gates or Mark Zuckerberg? Why, X-Factor for Tech, of course!
1. D.Aceveda posted on 01 Oct 2012, 05:11 13 2
Mark Zuckerberg isn't anyone special. He stole the idea of Facebook and there were already sites like Facebook before Facebook became popular. Putting his name along time Steve Jobs and Bill Gates is like putting George W Bush along side George Washington and Abe Lincoln
3. PhenomFaz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 05:26 3 0
Zuckerberg's a moron with absolutely no business acumen whatsoever!
Don't disgrace iconic names with crap like zuckerberg.
And who's on facebook these days?...only everybody's parents...the cool crop stopped hanging out at the 'bummer joint' (facebook) ages ago!
6. tigermcm posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:47 2 0
lol I had to laugh thanks. you say only parents use facebook, seriously??? if thats the case what do kids use?
12. PhenomFaz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 08:35 1 0
it cool to laugh man and glad i could provide it :)
hmmm kids...kids are really smart these days! compared to the kids of today i must've been like a caveman kid or a cavekid!
they use twitter for news, linkedin for connections and youtube to become pop sensations :)
15. XPERIA-KNIGHT posted on 01 Oct 2012, 15:33 0 0
naaaa alot of people are still on face book man...they just use others as well like twitter, google plus, instagram.....but people still use FB no doubt
17. PhenomFaz posted on 02 Oct 2012, 05:39 0 0
a lot of peeps are still on fb cuz they dont wanna delete their accounts...its like orkut at its sttale stages...accounts are there and that's about it
fb has posts which no one really cares about and the invasion of privacy. You tell your girlfriend that you cant go out today cause you gotta study for that oh-so-important management test coming up. And then you go out and hang out with the guys...a few pics get clicked...someone tags you...your girlfriend is connected to the person who tagged you...she sees it and comes to bite your head off!
its just my opinion though :)
18. itiswhatitis posted on 03 Oct 2012, 02:24 0 0
19. PhenomFaz posted on 03 Oct 2012, 04:04 0 0
Alot of personal EXPERIENCES :)
16. tigermcm posted on 01 Oct 2012, 16:52 0 0
I've NEVER heard kids using linkedin
4. QWIKSTRIKE posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:24 4 1
Mark Zuckerberg was smart enough to take an idea and make it his own by creating something way bigger than what the intended idea would have been.
He created something bigger and better whether you love him or hate him his idea was better!
11. PhenomFaz posted on 01 Oct 2012, 08:31 0 0
he got lucky! and in a competitive world luck dont count for smarts nor does it take you too far :)
7. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:54 1 1
You guys are very unfair about Zuck, before Google there was Yahoo but Google are way better, it's the same between Facebook and My Space. To have some idea is 1 thing, but to turn it into something big is very different.
5. Topcat488 posted on 01 Oct 2012, 06:25 2 0
Last i heard the C.I.A. hangs out the most, on Facebook... X_x
10. Hina14 posted on 01 Oct 2012, 08:28 1 0
Yeah, the C.I.A is like the second largest contributer to Facebook. Something like that...
8. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 01 Oct 2012, 07:56 3 0
Hey what about Larry Page and Sergey Brin? They are the creators of the best tech company ever.
14. speckledapple posted on 01 Oct 2012, 12:41 0 0
if its going to be about the sensationalistic nature of the current x-factor, then it is not a good idea. The point should be about the substance not the ratings on televisions. If they are looking for the next steve jobs or bill gates, you will most likely not find them on a show like this.