HTC's Jeff Gordon: "We will continue doing what we do best, regardless of the Galaxy S5" (interview)
1. akki20892 (Posts: 3874; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Of course they r. Look at HTC One. It was, it is, and it will best in class. It is superior phone from HTC, the HTC One
16. aksa123 (Posts: 316; Member since: 30 Jan 2014)
Nope, it'll be The Almighty New One. God. Lol.
2. TechFreak (Posts: 15; Member since: 22 Mar 2013)
Excellent interview showing tha people in
htc might have started listening to us,the consumers..
He even knows what's written on PhoneArena..LOL..
4. limporgyuk (Posts: 272; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
If you're reading this Jeff please don't make your phones waterproof (hate the flaps) and please no more fingerprint readers. Otherwise just keep doing what you're doing and you will have my money this year.
9. limporgyuk (Posts: 272; Member since: 06 Nov 2013)
Oh yes and a dedicated camera button would be the icing on the cake
5. newbey123 (Posts: 519; Member since: 19 Mar 2012)
I like that attitude. Give us the beast HTC and keep improving on it each year. Your devices are killer.
6. surethom (Posts: 543; Member since: 04 Mar 2009)
Wireless charging would be a nice option aswell.
10. datphoneguy (Posts: 154; Member since: 15 Sep 2013)
LOL true, but he might just be nervous.
I would suggest he put down the iPad/tablet and relax his arms a bit.
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 2127; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
Jeff seems like a very knowledgable respectful manager, good for him. The HTC One is magnificent and I can't wait for the sequel. The only issue I had with my HTC One (stated this before) was how it got hot so quickly in my hands, and I don't think it was an issue with that particular device, I think it's the aluminium body. My hands just tend to get really warm and in 5-10 minutes, the temperature of my One was around 105F. Aside from that, best phone I have ever felt and used. I'm definitely going to give it a try again if G3 doesn't steal the cake.
11. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
So they are going to continue what they do best? Sucking and dropping the ball? Maybe they should not continue to do that.
12. NoFanboy (Posts: 296; Member since: 18 Nov 2013)
Main problems for me with the One was the device heating up, and the lowest volume being too high (serious).
14. Hyperreal (Posts: 185; Member since: 08 Oct 2013)
Yes please, another truly great device with no gimmicks such as heart rate monitor. That just sux.
17. techaman (unregistered)
the only reason i did not get the one was the lcd after a led its really hard to go back also the boom sound was not as loud as i wanted it i played the man of steel trailer on my gs3 and htc one side by side and the sound was about the same but biggest problem i think the world did not like was the no sd card. and att locked down deal for the 32 gig so you could only get 16 on other carriers.