HTC One X+ listed on AnTuTu, might not be what you think
1. tiara6918 (Posts: 1107; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
Excited for htc's event! onex+ come out wherever you are...
2. Berzerk000 (Posts: 3275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
A slightly more capable processors, perhaps more RAM, bigger battery, a more stock-like Sense 4.5, and Jelly Bean out of the box would be great. Though, the One X is only about 7 months old, I don't think it should be upgraded just yet. 9-12 months should be the time frame for a successor to your flagship.
3. baldilocks (Posts: 411; Member since: 14 Dec 2008)
I see you are using the pic I posted of my GS3 scores on XDA. Sweet!!
8. jaytai0106 (Posts: 492; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
You phone is... Amazingly fast!!
But I hope to see HTC One X+ to have at least 2100mA of battery or bigger ( a lot bigger hehe)
10. darkskoliro (Posts: 742; Member since: 07 May 2012)
It did get a 2100 mah battery :D hahahah
5. JDMC..SmartphoneFan (Posts: 8; Member since: 14 Sep 2012)
It's real tris phone? It will be anounced today?
6. FranksGT (Posts: 167; Member since: 29 Aug 2012)
this my perhaps be my next smartphone if LG dont get there first.
7. jan25 (Posts: 332; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
i'll buy it if there's 1- a significant improvement in battery life 2- a ui that is at least as fluid as TouchWiz UX 3- an expandable memory.
9. bigstrudel (Posts: 399; Member since: 20 Aug 2012)
Sounds like your looking for a Samsung. This is not the device for you.