HTC One M9 Plus leaks out: 5.5" QHD screen, Snapdragon 810, Duo Camera and finger scanner
1. rd_nest (Posts: 1578; Member since: 06 Jun 2010)
Doesn't look sexy like previous HTC models. Looks bit meh actually.
18. jaytai0106 (Posts: 1888; Member since: 30 Mar 2011)
Plot twist: This is the Chinese clone of HTC One M9.
36. LebronJamesFanboy (Posts: 165; Member since: 23 Mar 2013)
With those huge bezels, I hope you're right.
This thing would be the same size as a 6 plus if not bigger
43. ATTboss (Posts: 20; Member since: 06 Jan 2015)
this is fake if it was real HTC would USE the HTC Logo as a fingerprint scanner. fake kid made this
25. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Looks more like someone photoshopped M8 with the note 4's bottom.
28. SuperAndroidEvo (Posts: 4799; Member since: 15 Apr 2011)
Hey the blurry camera is NEVER wrong. lol Please show some respect! lol
31. TyrionLannister (unregistered)
Then he used an M8 to shoot pic before photoshopping.
45. Doakie (Posts: 1854; Member since: 06 May 2009)
Looks like it has a huge nipple on the back.
3. Diego! (Posts: 549; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
What is that button at the bottom á la Samsung Galaxy? WTF?
7. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
This just sucks, really. Why they can't place the fingerprint scanner on the back like on their One Max? And they can use some technology from Huawei, to make the fingerprint scanning faster like on the Mate 7.
29. Diego! (Posts: 549; Member since: 15 Jun 2009)
I agree. That button sucks. It only works, somehow, but doesn´t please everybody, in Samsung Galaxy Models.
I hope this is a fake render because it screams uglyness all over it.
12. Neros (Posts: 1016; Member since: 19 Dec 2014)
The phone looks like sh*t and that big ass camera on the back. Wow, it's ugly. Good specs, though.
17. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 255; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Is it real? Surely it cant be with the button?
26. Industriality (Posts: 131; Member since: 08 Sep 2014)
Proto or fake, I doubt HTC will adpot such ugly design.
4. sonisoe (Posts: 405; Member since: 06 May 2009)
why do htc love bazels...especially the bottom one, there for htc branding only ??
5. Kruze (Posts: 1285; Member since: 30 Dec 2014)
Looks like HTC borrowed the home button from the S5 and the camera lens from the Nexus 5.
It really looks meh.
15. AfterShock (Posts: 3698; Member since: 02 Nov 2012)
Does look like Nexus Camera glass style..too big on that design nevermind N5.
6. HugoBarraCyanogenmod (Posts: 977; Member since: 06 Jul 2014)
Give us the more reliable leak from upleak please
8. Phonecall01 (unregistered)
People are so hard to please these days....SMH !!!
9. realjjj (Posts: 356; Member since: 28 Jan 2014)
lol at thet fingerprint scanner button , it's like a nightmare nutant that better not be real
10. tiara6918 (Posts: 2014; Member since: 26 Apr 2012)
I'm excited for this but i hope this is not the design
13. stocklee (unregistered)
this cannot be real. Looks like Nexus 4 and Samsung GS4 decided to have a baby and now its completely retarded
14. Symon_Fleece (Posts: 334; Member since: 30 May 2014)
seems it's like the successor of one max, but has a smaller display. good specs also
16. MarquiX (Posts: 64; Member since: 11 Dec 2014)
This isn't real.... The first and last picture don't even match. Leaksfly has lost all creditability from me. Not to mention that camera is horrible.
21. jmonteiro829 (Posts: 179; Member since: 13 Feb 2012)
Sigh... why are we still seeing finger scanners.... where is my retinal scan!!!
22. Dr.SamX (Posts: 152; Member since: 19 Jan 2015)
Is this a swipe finger-sensor? Like the crappy ones in Samsung devices?
24. Jamoga (Posts: 187; Member since: 17 Dec 2014)
arrgg , the large circular camera looks super ugly. prefer the leaked square one instead. but ill go with fake on this one.
30. Gp_Customs (banned) (Posts: 269; Member since: 14 Jan 2015)
3gb Ram, oppo9 offers better. Don't like the design. The M7 is much better.
33. zachattack (Posts: 621; Member since: 31 Jul 2013)
Haha if that's any semblance of the new HTC phone, HTC is going to straight up drop off the maps. Now way in hell would I buy that. They just made the phone even longer for no damn reason. Looks so bad
34. yahia_malka (Posts: 186; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
Why the camera size is so big while the real sensor is like a dot in it
35. Benoit (Posts: 57; Member since: 16 Oct 2014)
It's a bad photoshop: a note 4 home button, a nexus 5 lens and a Sony Xperia lens for the front camera...
37. caustictoast (Posts: 31; Member since: 07 Aug 2012)
And a galaxy s5 fingerprint scanner. I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed
39. wando77 (Posts: 795; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
FAKE!! It's a galaxy note 4 button photoshopped onto it. If you look carefully it is even level
40. Suo.Eno (Posts: 475; Member since: 17 Feb 2013)
I won't mind a 5.5" One Max M9 (eff Plus ;p) just not this one gtfoh w/ that home button (this is a fake clearly). Bigger batt if slightly thicker so what, less side bezels and just a decent cam replacement to that UltraPixel abomination and we're set. Probably some added IP rating as a bonus would be nice too.
41. Skizzo (Posts: 34; Member since: 14 Jul 2013)
It's a fake. The bottom speaker grill is missing (replaces by the clearly Samsung button.)
There is no way that HTC is willing to drop the amazing stereo BoomSound speakers for a home button.
42. zunaidahmed (Posts: 424; Member since: 24 Dec 2011)
This looks like a nexus 5 camera ps(ed) onto a m8 body with m7 type finish. it's fxxking ugly...