Girls Around Me yanked from the App Store, lives in comics now
1. Sniggly (Posts: 7177; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hey, Apple fanboys, what was that about the benefits of a tightly controlled app store? :P
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7177; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
It's just funny that as many jokes as Apple fanboys make about how many crappy apps are on Android, there's crappy (and creepy) ones on the iPhone as well.
5. Astreo (Posts: 99; Member since: 05 May 2011)
No one said it was crappy. it worked didnt it? oh and look its already taken down.
4. PAPINYC (banned) (Posts: 2315; Member since: 30 Jul 2011)
Android Mandroids don't need apps' to find 'girls around us'; we do it the old fashion way, we have ballz and cojones. Moreover, this just provides further proof of how iPathetiC a Shē€₱'s existance can be.
It's not only sad; it's saaaa-haaa-haaa-haaa-aaaaad……
6. paulyyd (Posts: 327; Member since: 08 Jan 2011)
gooooooooood one bro, that was hilarious. Idiot