Facebook talking to Apple and Microsoft about offering Facebook Home on their mobile platforms
2. CellularNinja (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Who can blame Facebook for trying? But there is no way that Apple would go along with this. Although, in general, I would guess that Facebook's new app would hit Home (pun intended) with iOS users better than Android it does with users.
It's a long shot, but we'll see.
6. lyndon420 (Posts: 1448; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
Would be interesting to know how many leave iOS for Android over something like this.
15. CellularNinja (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
Yeah, if I was a heavy Facebook user, I could see myself switching OSs for something like this.
3. mydi.maus (unregistered)
hey! apple and microsoft,dont let facebook fool you....
5. AeroPrime (Posts: 142; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
Please don't MS don't accept.... In android it sucks why would u accept it.
16. CellularNinja (Posts: 260; Member since: 27 Sep 2011)
You personally may not like it, neither do I as it is right now, but what it does accomplish is that it gives users more options, that's all. It's hard to have too many options.
7. infinitemethod (Posts: 121; Member since: 04 Sep 2012)
I installed Facebook Home and then instantly uninstalled, both Home and Facebook altogether. Feels great.
9. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 5462; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
I already uninstalled my FB app before it got the update.. i just go on the browser instead.
8. babyk (Posts: 192; Member since: 03 Nov 2011)
installed then immediately uninstalled thank you have anice day
10. kaliil10 (Posts: 144; Member since: 16 May 2012)
There ist already Facebook integration on WP there is no need Facebook home.
11. Goldeneye (Posts: 344; Member since: 22 Jan 2011)
Not happening, at least on iOS, WP8? 50/50 in my opinion.
13. tigermcm (Posts: 595; Member since: 02 Sep 2009)
please keep away from WP(im a fan) how about you fix the mobile website before putting your home on my block
14. TheBitterTruth (unregistered)
Why Facebook wants to ruine Microsoft and apple?