Extended Battery Kit for the Samsung Galaxy S III to launch in Germany on January 5th
Starting January 5th, the Samsung Galaxy S III Extended Battery Kit will be available through Amazon Germany
So how much thicker will your Samsung Galaxy S III be after you install the extended cell? Check out the video below. At around the 1:05 mark you will see the extended battery and the battery cover. The size difference is not that bad, as you can see. The video, which is in Slovak, also shows the size difference between a 4500mAh cell and the 3000mAh one that comes with the Extended Battery Kit.
With appearances in the U.K. and now in Germany, it looks like the extended battery for the Samsung Galaxy S III is slowly making its way around Europe before possibly ending up in the U.S.
source: AmazonGermany (translated), AllAboutSamsung (translated), Fony.sk (translated) via AndroidCentral
22. Ninetysix posted on 29 Dec 2012, 13:52 0 2
Not going to save your S3 from dying.
140+ pages in XDA forums. Have fun with your low quality phone.
3. jstahl posted on 29 Dec 2012, 01:24 5 34
bigger battery to prolong your horrible experience with samsung phones.
11. voxmarc posted on 29 Dec 2012, 04:50 9 0
21. Sailingmaster posted on 29 Dec 2012, 11:42 3 0
Maybe you should change your username to iStahl? Just wondering...
27. jstahl posted on 30 Dec 2012, 01:16 0 1
you guys are all undoubtedly stubborn and inflexible when it comes to your crapdroid blindness. Bunch of ignorant sheeps.
29. rawkuss posted on 31 Dec 2012, 10:10 0 0
Try harder. Why do you care what phone we use? You are just some ignorant person. Apple fan or Android. Both will agree you are just a troll.
4. darac posted on 29 Dec 2012, 02:12 1 0
This could be the battery for the S4.
I'll probably buy the kit once the cases for it get available
8. stuyjcp posted on 29 Dec 2012, 03:08 0 0
i speak both russian and german... that sounded like a mix of the two...what language is that?
10. Piotrek007 posted on 29 Dec 2012, 04:41 1 0
Slovakia... the question is where are YOU from ?
15. timtimity posted on 29 Dec 2012, 07:31 0 0
Not sure if it's worth buying it for normal day to day use, but it looks likes a pretty useful for when going away for a few days and you're not sure if you'll get the chance to charge the phone.
16. nyamo posted on 29 Dec 2012, 09:00 1 0
i so want one of these, too bad sammy usa doesn't have them online yet, i would love to use my 50% off coupon
17. GoBears posted on 29 Dec 2012, 09:08 0 0
The 3000mah looks perfect for my use. I don't like super thin phones anyway. Hurry and bring it to the states please.
19. nyamo posted on 29 Dec 2012, 09:31 0 0
not exactly related but a nice perk for any s3 owners
20. rmpatel posted on 29 Dec 2012, 10:35 0 6
That things a freakin whale. Makin a terrible product even worse
23. shnibz posted on 29 Dec 2012, 14:35 0 0
Or Just get a Motorola Razr Max HD and you won't need this and will still have a great phone......better build than a Sammy too
30. downphoenix posted on 01 Jan 2013, 16:59 0 0
and non removeable battery, leading to expensive repairs if your battery craps out for whatever reason after the warranty's up.
25. Edmund posted on 29 Dec 2012, 20:00 1 0
Surely that would make it heavier than the Lumia 920, which I find ironic considering reviewers criticized it for being too bulky.
26. mkrmec posted on 29 Dec 2012, 23:41 0 0
This is not Slovenian... It's from Slovakia... so, it's Slovakian, or Czech.