Cool looking Nokia smartwatch concept is based on leaked prototype pictures
Last month, we passed along a rumor that Nokia would be coming to market in the second half of this year with a smartwatch that would be based on the Finnish company's Morph technology, based on nanoscale technology. The watch is also supposedly based on Nokia's kinetic technology that allows users to bend and squeeze a device.
Meanwhile, we still have this sleek looking concept to look at. Like most concepts, it probably will bare no resemblance to the actual version of the released device, assuming that Nokia does have a smartwatch coming later this year.
Nokia smartwatch concept
1. digitalw (Posts: 55; Member since: 20 Dec 2011)
That is a very goood loking watch! For a first time i wish to have a smartwach! Will see if it will come from the dust, as Nokia is known not to finish their products and then somebody else take the crown.
25. JerryTime (Posts: 468; Member since: 09 Nov 2013)
Of all the concepts that have been shown, this is one of my favorites. It looks very stylish and sleek, and I am partial to red and black. I am a huge Nokia fan and have been wishing they would make an Android device for years. I wonder if this device will support Android or Windows Only?
2. Duketytz (Posts: 519; Member since: 28 Nov 2013)
I doubt it will be anything close to that but it is something to wish for!
8. akki20892 (Posts: 3652; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
It is. So gorgeous watch I ever seen. Tremendous looking watch.
4. xperiaDROID (banned) (Posts: 5629; Member since: 08 Mar 2013)
Holy shieeet! Would you look at that, that's freaking gorgeous!
16. WHoyton1 (Posts: 1635; Member since: 21 Feb 2013)
no the guy who created this concept is awesome...
27. rodneyej1 (Posts: 3561; Member since: 06 Jul 2013)
NO❕ Nokia is awesome... I don't see anyone making concepts labeled WHoyton1... Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh.. Lol❕❕
10. domfonusr (Posts: 372; Member since: 17 Jan 2014)
Well, its not like the Morph concept... still doesn't look bad, though.
13. Antonyjoseph (Posts: 215; Member since: 06 Apr 2013)
Wow Man. Take my money Nokia. And hopefully will come in black, white, red, cyan, Yellow and orange.
15. haseebzahid (Posts: 1836; Member since: 22 Feb 2012)
even if its not a smart watch just ordinary one still i like it although never had taste for watches but this compact design is awsome