BlackBerry 10 promotional images leak showing off upcoming features
BlackBerry 10 promo images Fullscreen
More popular slideshows
iOS 7 release date and time are today (Sep 18), get ready to update!
18 Sep 2013, 04:00
HTC One 2 aka HTC M8 rumor round-up: camera, specs, release date and design
05 Dec 2013, 10:44
Cyber Monday 2013 deals on phones, tablets and other electronics
01 Dec 2013, 10:55
Android 4.4 KitKat update: release date, features and rumors
31 Oct 2013, 02:31
Living with the LG G2: a long-term review
03 Dec 2013, 07:53
BlackBerry 10 promo images
1. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
What's this Blackberry...Blackberry thingy?
I don't want to be overly critical but it sounds and looks like they invented the whole thing!! Sheesh!
2. wendygarett (unregistered)
U mad? Lol
9. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Why should i be mad? I have nothing against Blackberry...
I'm just criticizing like i'm supposed to.
Where were you?? Didn't see you much for a week...or were you using your alternate self??
13. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
He or she (i don't know) was limited.
25. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
For that unknown, unspecified and weird gender, i use the term (s)he.
32. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Won't call h(im/er) that yet...it's virtually proven but not technically yet, haha.
16. wendygarett (unregistered)
Uh ok, but i'll consider getting it from someone who decided to abandon it :)
26. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
I see, you were on a limited circle...too bad.
I wonder why...
28. wendygarett (unregistered)
That's nothing :p
3. wendygarett (unregistered)
After the ces session, I just realize how dull this phone are now :(
oh well, at least it has adobe flash, bluetooth file transfer, nfc and custom Rom lol... I'm pretty sure this phone will sell well :)
4. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
I'm just tired of this BlackBerry 10, while other companies are releasing actual devices, RIM is just showing us various lame photos and other crap which actually tells nothing about the product. And how long they already are doing it...
5. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hmm, rim is just like a Swiss bank, unpopular but still, tons of rich people still gonna store their secret inside in order to run away from tax, thanks to his tight security system...
terrorist, and Forbes listed CEO are all reject whatapps and only accept BBM because of this, they have a lot of secret to remain secret...
wanna know why Mexico is a blackberry nation? Go ask the drug dealers :)
11. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Since BlackBerry Messenger is public it isn't so secure as some people are thinking.
19. wendygarett (unregistered)
Hmm, thanks for your thumb down, but still, can you explain why most governments around the world need rim?
21. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Why do you think that thumb down was from me?
23. wendygarett (unregistered)
No? Maybe my mistake, sorry about that :p
24. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
27. wendygarett (unregistered)
To be honest, I never trust Apple security system, too much of apps developers struggling to get user information to get money from advertising... I trust rim more than Apple tho, because lesser apps developer on rim :)
29. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Talking about Apple's security, the latest news:
"iOS Apps Called-Out For Poor SSL Security"
6. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
i checked out the hands on video for the black berry os and it honestly (no exaggeration involved) look like a logical reason to choose somthing OTHER than android!
I think it is a very organized and cool os to get into........also it looks like it will be VERY fluid
If the price is right, i seriously may get this phone in white :)
COME ON RIM SHOW EM WHAT YOU GOT!
12. PhoneArenaUser (Posts: 4487; Member since: 05 Aug 2011)
Here is original HD video:
22. XPERIA-KNIGHT (Posts: 2375; Member since: 08 Aug 2012)
welp cant complain about better quality lol thanks bro :)
15. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
the price won't be as cheap as google nexus 4, about $500, rim is just a little bit less greedier than apple, the bold 9900 which is already a year and a half sells for 570 bucks (seriously?)
33. chezy (Posts: 20; Member since: 29 Dec 2012)
how much does a nexus 4 cost outside of the play store?
8. nazyr1803 (Posts: 26; Member since: 11 Jan 2013)
i don't care what people say about bb10, but it is a succesful phone... hope it coming to malaysia fast coz i cant wait to buy it
10. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2952; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
Um...pardon moi, but how do you know it is a successful phone when it is not yet released in the market???
14. Nikolas.Oliver (Posts: 1260; Member since: 01 Jul 2012)
Boring, Uninspirational design and plain ugly, DOne
36. Xtasy (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
That's what your mother said when she first saw u....don't hate cuz u can't like a sexy lookin bb
37. Xtasy (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
It looks super sexy and the greatest part about this phone is that it's super easy to use from what i've seen and it's different from boring iphone and android is just too plain
34. jibraihimi (Posts: 482; Member since: 29 Nov 2011)
This is looking promising now, and finally maybe RIM might be able to give fight to other OS, but if they want to make a comeback they need to price it very competitively, because their pricing is always insane........... Hope new OS under new CEO will change their pricing strategy..........
38. Xtasy (Posts: 269; Member since: 13 Jan 2013)
This phone will give users something new and exciting. Love the new design and the new OS is astounding...They have a strong chance at third cuz WP doesn't have much success. Maybe even have a chance at second place cuz let's be honest iphone sucks at multi tasking compared to this bb and the OS is so yesterday and BORING!!!