Bezel-less new ZTE Nubia Z9 handset pictured?
1. 27satz (Posts: 109; Member since: 28 Apr 2014)
Looks great. But added those side bezels to top and bottom!
3. QWIKSTRIKE (Posts: 1042; Member since: 09 Mar 2010)
Looks like an iPhone clone.....terrible
16. pavsidhu (Posts: 214; Member since: 20 May 2014)
I think it looks much better then the iPhone 6
17. tyger11 (Posts: 129; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
They need to leave space for cameras, microphones, and capacitive buttons.
2. HASHTAG (unregistered)
Seems like the moved the bezels to the top and bottom of the phone
5. ManusImperceptus (Posts: 724; Member since: 10 Jun 2014)
No bezels? Lots n' LOTS of top and bottom bezels...
7. nbringer (Posts: 180; Member since: 11 Sep 2012)
Agree. Plus, there are two FAT bezels right there. Plus, how am I supposed to hold this!? Bezels are good if you use them right.
8. kotan24 (Posts: 95; Member since: 29 Oct 2012)
Tired of all the IPhone-esque type of copy coming from china stop already!
9. gehrig (Posts: 298; Member since: 17 Apr 2014)
1. It's an obvious iPhone clone!
2. Those top and bottom bezels are huge!
3. How am I supposed to hold it with no bezel!
4. How am i supposed to put a case on it with no bezel!
5. Without the side bezel, the screen is more likely to break!
6. It's ugly as f***k! The bezels need to be proportionate! No side
bezel needs slim top and bottom bezel!
10. roobs (Posts: 92; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
Just add the front speakers while you are already there.. :p
11. RandomUsername (Posts: 808; Member since: 29 Oct 2013)
Are you kidding me? You can't tell the bezel when the screen is off. It just might have the same bezels as a HTC One...
12. KeyserSoze (Posts: 138; Member since: 06 Oct 2014)
Any phone that has the bezel on top and sides and has round corners just looks primitive these days. All phones should look like the 5.5" Sharp Aquos Crystal X in 2015. Any aesthetic design that looks like an iPhone is crap... so boring, so 2007!
15. genesis (Posts: 4; Member since: 27 Oct 2014)
the htc one m7 is also bezelless... when it's off.
most like the nubia just has the bezels under the black glass.
19. NightSurfer (Posts: 100; Member since: 06 Sep 2014)
ZTE cant even deliver their current flagship - nubia z7 to other markets outside China after it was announced last July. I doubt, it can make nubia z9 available 6 months after announcement. Way to bad strategy, their flagship will be outdated the moment it reached local stores' shelves outside China.