Are these the first Nexus Prime camera samples?
12. Kjayhawk posted on 11 Oct 2011, 10:40 3 1
realize that these were also uploaded to G+. When you upload pictures via G+ it compresses them. I've had excellent pictures look mediocre after the compression
This was a comment taken from another site Jamerson90
2. bobfreking55 posted on 11 Oct 2011, 07:27 1 9
3 megapixels... not bad...
lemme see 1 giga pixel next.
3. ledbetterp3 posted on 11 Oct 2011, 07:28 4 0
I read on another site the the galaxy nexus is the same thing as the nexus prime, not sure if that's accurate, but I believe it. And so how can we judge the quality of a camera by identifying images that have been downsized?
4. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 11 Oct 2011, 07:31 14 1
Ok what about the actual phone please? I know Steve Jobs died recently, but the show must definitely go on! Please show me an official Google Nexus Prime. I REALLY want to see the true specs. All these rumors are going make me insane! lol
8. lionhearthc (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 08:56 5 0
i agree,i personally don't understand what one has to do with the other.if anyone can tell me what Steve Jobs death/funeral has to do with announcing a samsung/google phone i am all ears. isn't apple launching their new iOS AND a new phone this week?? so the case will be made that "apple is moving on with their new phone and iOS in memory of him" and everyone else is "delaying things in memory of him"..LOL!! if they didn't push back what they have going on then why should anyone else delay anything...let alone a simple announcement?? does anyone actually think that apple would delay the smallest thing for any reason like this...NO!! i don't want to sound cold and heartless but come on guys and gals this is silly,there either has to be something else or this is just weak in my humble opinion.
9. SuperAndroidEvo posted on 11 Oct 2011, 09:32 2 0
Hey you make great points! Can't argue with you!
5. SIR (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 07:50 0 1
7. handsomehwang posted on 11 Oct 2011, 08:50 0 0
seems alright. The second picture is crazy over exposed
10. MorePhonesThanNeeded (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 09:58 2 0
Both photos look fine, there is no over exposure in either. In fact that is a very natural look that you would actually see with your own eyes. This is how a camera is supposed to function. It is only supposed to replicate what you are seeing with your eyes so you seemingly can't tell the difference. That is one hell of a sensor, the colors don't even get washed out with all that light being refracted off the sticky notes at different angles in relation to the camera. Probably a canon lens and sensor.
11. ohiojosh78 (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 10:26 2 0
No it's called sunlight. You'd know this if you went outside once in a while.
13. pukea posted on 11 Oct 2011, 11:00 0 3
Such poor quality outside?
that's pathetic, Iphone 4 with 5MP can shoot better photos
I am using an android device but obviously i must go for Iphone.
14. lolwut (unregistered) posted on 11 Oct 2011, 11:12 2 0
I'd be pissed if i was the one that had to take down all those tiny post-its lol
15. dacastrator posted on 11 Oct 2011, 12:39 1 0
f*ckin' ridiculous phone! specs are out of this world.. but i wish it was htc made..
16. joaolx posted on 11 Oct 2011, 13:24 0 0
I would like to see the detail and having a bigger image. because i can't zoom in the PA pics preview. Always worked.
18. resident_cj (unregistered) posted on 12 Oct 2011, 13:45 0 0
If it were HTC made the Cam were even worse. Hope the cam of the galaxy nexus will be more light sensitive if its just 5mp.
19. pilar lara (unregistered) posted on 13 Oct 2011, 09:28 0 0
Get your FREE Best Buy gift card here:http://freesamplesformoms.com/