Apple's the Hollywood darling with iDevices appearing in 40% of the 2011 box office hits
1. Cyan3boN (Posts: 439; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
why do I care when its not my darling, its a bi**h.
3. x7black7x (Posts: 118; Member since: 19 Feb 2012)
fasion symbols '' iphone, ipad, ipod, isheep, istevejobs''
14. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
you also forget to mention. iHOLLYWOOD
4. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, it was a much higher percentage in 2009....I see more Android phones in movies now...not that it matters
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
so, if its 40%, whats the other 60%? hmm? we know its not going to be blackberries and WP7 very often. Me thinks the story ignores a green giant in the room.
7. taco50 (banned) (Posts: 5506; Member since: 08 Oct 2009)
Sad, but no one cares about android. It's just a cheaper alternative.
12. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
NO ONE CARES bout taco50 dumb comments
9. mrochester (unregistered)
Who knows who the other 60% of devices are made by. Probably a mix of every other manufacturer on the market. I doubt the other 60% is any one particular manufacturer.
11. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
when was the last time you didnt see a phone that was either a apple or android on a current show? Its pretty rare these days. so its a pretty obvious guess what would make up the bulk of the other 60%
8. APPLE_R0YALLY (banned) (Posts: 73; Member since: 08 May 2012)
WE SAY™ its fashion. A show off. A Trend. Its for Basic
WE SAY™ Androids are for Technical people....!? WE ARE™ Proud..... !?
13. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
already saw it on upcoming MIB III and already on Ghost Adventures Crew. I could care less bout iHollywood