Apple iPhone SE hidden ace: better battery life than iPhone 5s and 6s
4. Bm888 (Posts: 397; Member since: 06 Jul 2015)
This gadget .. Is like that smart, crazy kid that outsmarts elder siblings.. Lol,, it's going to sell like wild fire
2. PhoneCritic (Posts: 685; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
Isn't the screen smaller then the 6 and 6s so that it has less work to do then those two phone? This should be a no brainier that it would out last the other two models
6. GreenZone (Posts: 146; Member since: 04 Mar 2014)
Dont forget tho, the battery compartment is also smaller than 6
7. MrHate (Posts: 220; Member since: 09 Feb 2015)
You forget that the phone is smaller and thus there is less space for a big battery.
12. Iodine (Posts: 1324; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
You forgot it's thicker, and has no 3D touch to take up space.
11. BLUEBLASTER (Posts: 315; Member since: 23 Feb 2014)
Yeah but you cant teach common sense lol. Still 4 inch is too small for me gonna wait for 7 plus
18. barondebxl (Posts: 131; Member since: 04 Nov 2011)
But pushes same number of pixels than the 6/6s
8. biophone (Posts: 1928; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
Anyone know what this phone will cost on contract? My Android is too big and I miss my old small iPhone (3.5 inch screen)
9. bucky (Posts: 2491; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
Im guessing $50 or less with a contract if the unlocked price is starting at $399
10. biophone (Posts: 1928; Member since: 15 Jun 2011)
What's gonna be the price difference for the 64 on contract?
13. Iodine (Posts: 1324; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
Hmm this would take a fight to the Plus one !
Considering it's size it's amazing, compared to anything.
Will there be am smart battery case for this ??
And hope this sets a trend for the iPhone 7... A flagship will be better than this.
14. miket1737 (Posts: 2413; Member since: 17 Mar 2013)
Battery life for the 5SE seems in between the 6S Plus and the 6S, which means it should be pretty good for the most part... it should charge up pretty dang quick since it has a small battery too
16. Iodine (Posts: 1324; Member since: 19 Jun 2014)
If the iPhone 6 and up support quick charge, this one could possibly too...
17. MrElectrifyer (Posts: 2614; Member since: 21 Oct 2014)
It takes longer to charge the iPhone 6 (1810 mAh, 147 min), 6 Plus (2915 mAh, 171 min), 6s (1715 mAh, 150 min), and 6s Plus (2750 mAh, 165 min) despite them having smaller batteries than my OnePlus One (3100 mAh, 120 min)
And PhoneArena already debunked that myth that charging with an iPad charger is much faster:
So, they definitely don't support quick charge, at least not here on earth...
15. oozz009 (Posts: 517; Member since: 22 Jun 2015)
Now that's what I call: "cool" :) !!
Can't wait to see a batterie review test.