Apple iPhone SE first official camera test images: new 12MP iSight shooter can also record 4K video
4. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
I looks like it was edited and artificially enhanced.
9. DefinitiveKid (Posts: 218; Member since: 15 May 2013)
Promo pictures provided by OEMs are always enhanced. I never put any stock in them.
13. AlikMalix (Posts: 5826; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
This .. ^^^ right here! No statement was ever truer.
11. MrHate (Posts: 225; Member since: 09 Feb 2015)
And the S7 the current phone with the best camera doesn't have over saturated photos right?
15. Ahovking (Posts: 710; Member since: 03 Feb 2015)
The Note 4 has a better camera than the S7.
19. DanishPastry (Posts: 12; Member since: 13 Aug 2014)
For some things, true, but for other aspects i definitely think the S7 is superior.
18. gamaliel (Posts: 1; Member since: 22 Mar 2016)
That's the point of non-RAW pictures. Any JPEG pictures is already processed and they make it in the way people feels the picture more beautiful.
3. Unordinary (Posts: 1680; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
4K video shooting doesn't matter when it doesn't have 4k OIS support like most 4k capable phones on the market.
5. Adreno (banned) (Posts: 755; Member since: 12 Mar 2016)
But you will still buy it, won't you?
7. Unordinary (Posts: 1680; Member since: 04 Nov 2015)
Lol no. I will buy a 4 inch iPhone 7 if they do release one though :)
10. S-R-K (banned) (Posts: 304; Member since: 15 Mar 2016)
Wow unbelievable that wise honest post coming from you, is very hard to believe.
12. NocturnalEvil (Posts: 35; Member since: 11 Mar 2015)
Yeah you are right Grandpa, I know you need to squint your old eyes on small screens so go and buy a big ass phone for you.
As for us we can see quite clearly on a 4 inch device because we aren't visually impaired like you.
14. AlikMalix (Posts: 5826; Member since: 16 Jul 2014)
Hey, it remember when first iPhone came out - same people just like you were screaming "screen too large". It was litterally the biggest touch screen phone to date. And that was at 3.5". I still have my 5s and the screen is sharp, and it runs great. This "special edition" will kill in benchmarks.
I believe this SE is for specific market, just like the iPad pro (the big one). It's not designed to outsell and conquire - but provide a tool for those that need/want something specific.
17. whatev (Posts: 70; Member since: 28 Oct 2015)
Fandroids comments on Apple articles give me life, thank you guys! *grabs popcorn*