Apple drags its hardware guru Bob Mansfield out of retirement to help with the next-gen iGadgets
5. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 05:39 3 5
Haha, this would be a waste of talent, you should replace Tim Cook himself.
6. neutralguy posted on 28 Aug 2012, 06:18 2 0
Nahh, that would be rude. But, it could work you know.:))
11. The_Godfather posted on 28 Aug 2012, 20:25 1 0
Well said mate....they should replace Tim Cook and do a tie up with Microsoft :)
2. The_Godfather posted on 28 Aug 2012, 03:53 2 12
No one can change the dark future of Apple now. Not even Steve Jobs..!!!
Apple had its days which are going to be over very soon.
8. sithvenger (banned) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 08:02 4 4
Howa the future dark when the company is currently more valuable than when he was running it? It seems u jus don't like apple, but do ur research before making uninformed comments like that one.
9. The_Godfather posted on 28 Aug 2012, 15:30 1 2
Do a little research on what? I don't give a F what you say.
M sticking with ma point "Apple's days are going to be over very soon"...Not you or any other person can save its future.
Anyways best of luck for the new iPhone 5 or whateva they call it.
Apple iPhone 5 -----> Same s**tty design, same s**tty iOS with high price tag on it. Wish you luck mate for you and your future...lolzzz
12. Azure01 posted on 28 Aug 2012, 20:40 0 1
But they're on the way to becoming the first trillion dollar company...how the hell are their days numbered? Come on I think that statement is beyond ridiculous at this point. Don't choose sides just laugh at the idiot fanboys.
3. MeoCao (unregistered) posted on 28 Aug 2012, 04:14 7 6
Siri now reflects Apple's brand: a half baked product marketed as premium one.
7. ibap posted on 28 Aug 2012, 06:51 1 0
A sign of intellectual vacancy - Jobs singular vision drove anyone with any imagination of their own out of the org - so revert to the ones that may have absorbed some of his.