Apple announces "Nothing" in a hilarious parody video, and other cracking skits of the iPhone 5 keynote
5. hung2900 (Posts: 956; Member since: 02 Mar 2012)
This is even more hilarious=))
11. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Wow, that was funny and yet truthful.
10. networkdood (Posts: 6330; Member since: 31 Mar 2010)
Pretty much the truth - a phone about NOTHING....
12. Vinayakn73 (Posts: 191; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
iphone users are hectic minded like steve jobs. thats why steve jobs trying to sue every other company.
and the end result is when somebody talk negative about so called iPhone, iFans gets angry bird. piggies
14. Fallout09 (Posts: 421; Member since: 17 Oct 2011)
iPhone 5 reminds me of...... "The man has only one look for Christ's sake! Blue Steel? Ferrari? Le Tigre? They're the same face! Doesn't anybody notice this? I feel like I'm taking crazy pills!"
15. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
they finally put up the resurrection parody. I been sending that link for a while now. lol
16. hengnarath (Posts: 14; Member since: 26 Aug 2012)
what the fuk they clapping for NOTHING? LOL
18. stuyjcp (Posts: 31; Member since: 29 Apr 2012)
fifth video is wrong. you can shoot photos while shooting videos.
19. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
I think he specifically said shoot videos "@1080p" and take photos. From that I take it the iphone will shoot a lower res video if you want to take photos too. But I don't know myself. I don't waste my time researching what the iphony can't do. I have GSIII to occupy my time right now.
23. maier9900 (Posts: 272; Member since: 17 Dec 2011)
I agree with you, the video is wrong... At lease 4 or 5 things he said out of 6 you CAN do with the iphone. He forgot to mention one thing about what iphone really cannot do compared with the Galaxies, is that iphone cannot simply be made out of junkyard PLASTIC.
20. PhoneCritic (Posts: 691; Member since: 05 Oct 2011)
I cant't say I disagree with any of these parodies. I especially like what Jimmy Kimble did. To prove a point. No one ( typical iPhone user ) will know the difference 4 4s or 5 to them its still the same. and this phone will sell like no tomorrow because Apple has got that cult following and Steve Jobs is seen as Apple fans (risen) messiah.
I think if I could put it in simple words is that " I can't believe people would buy the same exact phone not once not twice but three times. " but hats the power of brand marketing. Don't get me wrong there is nothing wrong with the phone but to me the best was the iPhone 4 the 4s and the 5 are basically the same phone. But to each his own.
21. Stuntman (Posts: 836; Member since: 01 Aug 2011)
They should have gotten Seinfeld to do the announcement.
22. _PHug_ (Posts: 444; Member since: 11 Oct 2011)
The Kimmel vid was sad. Those iPhone users that had the same phone in their hand and still couldn't tell it was a joke...
The rap video was funny as hell and so true "just buy, don't ask why. You know you're gonna get the iPhone 5"
24. rcrider4 (Posts: 118; Member since: 14 Nov 2011)
The videos were all hilarious except the last one. In fact, the last one was pretty bad. Only one or two of the points were actually even things that mattered (the video playing while doing other things and the resolution). The rest were either just gimmicks (waving hand to change songs (who actually uses that?) and "waking" the voice assistant by voice (he still has to hit the unlock key first and then say the command. Waking Siri is even faster than that)). And the photos during video is completely false. the iPhone 5 can in fact take 1080p video and take a photo in the middle. Not sure why he even put that one in the video.
25. Owlet (Posts: 450; Member since: 21 Feb 2011)
How do you change songs waving you hand like that? I tried and it didn't do it. Anybody knows?