Apple and Samsung to grab 90% of 2012 mobile profits
1. baaam posted on 03 Feb 2012, 14:30 12
Lets just hope that competition stay out of courts this year!!
4. manuell3g posted on 03 Feb 2012, 18:14 7
I have a strange feeling that this is the year samsung becomes king
5. Striker posted on 03 Feb 2012, 18:21 4
U wrong:) This year, if everyhing goes according to the plan, iOS will rock their position as kings and we will witness the decline of Handroid for the sake of WP and especially Nokia.
9. andro. posted on 04 Feb 2012, 06:34 1
Striker you obviously have no experience in the mobile industry and see the awful wp sales on a daily basis
8. andro. posted on 04 Feb 2012, 06:32 3
its funny because apple has done this through malevolent domination but samsung through innovation.
Its seems apples comeuppance is about to begin though as its now banned from selling iphones and ipads in germany
10. Mr.Best posted on 04 Feb 2012, 09:10 2
Apple finally has a challenger which is not the same old Apple vs Android but rather now it's Apple vs Samsung...about time somebody took it to them. Bring it Sammy!!