Apple and Samsung to grab 90% of 2012 mobile profits
1. baaam (Posts: 61; Member since: 06 Jan 2012)
Lets just hope that competition stay out of courts this year!!
2. ZEUS.the.thunder.god (unregistered)
3. sgogeta4 (Posts: 393; Member since: 02 Feb 2011)
Not likely thanks to the greedy Apple lawyers.
4. manuell3g (Posts: 66; Member since: 12 Aug 2011)
I have a strange feeling that this is the year samsung becomes king
5. Striker (Posts: 92; Member since: 06 Nov 2011)
U wrong:) This year, if everyhing goes according to the plan, iOS will rock their position as kings and we will witness the decline of Handroid for the sake of WP and especially Nokia.
7. SleepingOz (unregistered)
right, may be in your wildest dreams.. =]
9. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
Striker you obviously have no experience in the mobile industry and see the awful wp sales on a daily basis
8. andro. (Posts: 1994; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
its funny because apple has done this through malevolent domination but samsung through innovation.
Its seems apples comeuppance is about to begin though as its now banned from selling iphones and ipads in germany
10. Mr.Best (Posts: 79; Member since: 17 Jan 2012)
Apple finally has a challenger which is not the same old Apple vs Android but rather now it's Apple vs Samsung...about time somebody took it to them. Bring it Sammy!!