Android smartphone with 5000mAh battery to launch in the Far East
2. TheLolGuy (Posts: 463; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
If that thing explodes its gonna take off your leg!
3. bugsbunny00 (Posts: 677; Member since: 07 Jun 2013)
5000mah batt woow,..knocks out droid maxx's 3500.
5. nobelset (Posts: 260; Member since: 17 Oct 2012)
It's hard not making a joke about it might explode xD. But 5000 is a an awesome feat
6. Nathan_ingx (Posts: 2957; Member since: 07 Mar 2012)
West got all the brains and East got all the brawns.
They should meet somewhere in between and have a heavenly clash to make the perfectly balanced phone.
10. darkskoliro (Posts: 834; Member since: 07 May 2012)
butterfly S has 3200mah, biggest for a 5" 1080p display ;)
21. Rager722 (Posts: 84; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
HTC ONE has a bigger battery than the S4...
17. Jason2k13 (Posts: 464; Member since: 28 Mar 2013)
the butterfly S is also one of the biggest 5 inch phone.
26. rallyguy (Posts: 401; Member since: 13 Mar 2012)
Everyone take note. Stop making phones small with little batteries. It gets old to carry extra batteries around.
9. ZettaiRyouiki (Posts: 39; Member since: 05 Aug 2013)
Oh, look, it's China brand. 5000mAh? At least there's some extra powerful explosion there.
11. ajac09 (Posts: 1167; Member since: 30 Sep 2009)
damn if my note 2 came with a 5000mah battery..
12. pwnarena (Posts: 572; Member since: 15 Feb 2013)
wahahaah. changchong. that used to be a TV brand in the cheap appliance section. the chinese are really o nthe rise.
beware of the powerful explosion when it goes awry.
13. dorianb (Posts: 325; Member since: 24 Oct 2012)
Just remember not to talk on it while charging. Could be the last call you make.
14. srk_srinivas (Posts: 20; Member since: 27 Dec 2010)
I think its fake Chinese battery, like we saw 3500mah gold battery in the size of 1500mah.
16. Kal-el (Posts: 83; Member since: 14 Dec 2012)
yeah i've heard of issues like that. anyone can say it's 5000 mah battery what's important is the build quality and which grade of lithium cells are placed inside...i'd rather have motorola's battery with HTC OS, Sony build quality and nokia's camera len. Of course that will never happen so...lets wait and see how well this actually performs before going ga ga over it.
20. zennacko (Posts: 167; Member since: 16 Jun 2013)
If it was a dumbphone with this battery it would last a year on high usage lol
22. great (Posts: 39; Member since: 21 Jan 2013)
you will be walking with a bomb on your pockets !
23. horsecock (unregistered)
Thats almost as good as the 5200mAh battery that's in my S4. And for all you idiots that think every phone is going to explode, do yourself a favor and off yourself. There's a better chance of getting struck by lighting than a phone exploding in your pocket, even if it is a knockoff..
24. Sauce (Posts: 732; Member since: 28 Apr 2013)
All these explosion jokes. We heard it the first time boys. No one is going to green thumb you. Settle down.
25. McLTE (Posts: 612; Member since: 18 Oct 2011)
You guys joke and make fun.. but this is where the phone industry needs to go.
Lets stop making the next world's thinnest phone for marketing purposes and look to make decently sized phones with as big of batteries in them as possible.
Kudos to these guys for recognizing what we've been begging for, for years! More juice in the phones!!!!!!!
Bigger batteries and speakers on the front.. that's what I"m looking for