Android 4.3 on a Nexus 4 improves the benchmarks
3. MichaelHeller (Posts: 2701; Member since: 26 May 2011)
Good bet would be July 24th after the announcement from Sundar Pichai
4. fanboy1974 (Posts: 1345; Member since: 12 Nov 2011)
Hopefully the good folks at XDA will have a 4.3 rom for my Note 2 next week. By the time Samsung releases 4.3 for Note 2 I will already be on Note 3.
5. rishabh_soft (Posts: 3; Member since: 28 Nov 2012)
normal user don't about these benchmark results whatsoever ....device is optimized or not is decide when they actually feel it while running the device
6. wendygarett (unregistered)
Do a massive benchmark test?
ain't nobody got time for dat...
7. fistigons (Posts: 329; Member since: 11 Feb 2012)
Read a comment from wendygarett?
Ain't nobody got time for that...
8. gagdude (Posts: 33; Member since: 18 Mar 2013)
reply to her?
aint nobody got time for that...
11. TheLolGuy (Posts: 483; Member since: 05 Mar 2013)
Obviously you got time fo dat. And so do I.
12. BesnikRrustemi (Posts: 44; Member since: 08 Jan 2013)
Installed it on my nexus 4, 3 hours ago
The performance has improved overall (both os & apps)
The touch sensitivity is awesome
I have a feeling that the colors have changed a bit too,it looks better than before.opengl es 3.0 and LE bluetooth.
Thats what i noticed till now,im going to do some benchmarks too,and check if it scores higher than before.
13. Jyakotu (Posts: 844; Member since: 12 Dec 2008)
Will Android 4.3 make its way to Galaxy Nexus owners? I have the Sprint variant, however, and we only have the 4.2.1 version.
15. Tux_Alan (Posts: 74; Member since: 30 Jan 2013)
Ahhhh the joys of a nexus device ! Cant wait to see the diff. on my galaxy too! Always cool to get relatively new upgrades every so often, helps me calm the urge to buy a new phone every 6 months lololol... For a while lol