Android 4.3 has now arrived for the T-Mobile Samsung GALAXY Note II
If you own the T-Mobile branded Samsung GALAXY Note II, you could be looking at about 5 to 6 months of using Android 4.3 before the Android 4.4 KitKat update comes your way. Last month, we showed you a leaked document showing that the international version of the Samsung GALAXY Note II will be receiving Android 4.4 in the March-April time period. Toss in a month or two for carrier testing and we could see Android 4.4 on the device half way through next year.
1. vikk2232153 (Posts: 19; Member since: 18 Oct 2013)
Why the hell are they delaying the update for Europe? This is really disgusting.
Can any one have any idea when can we expect the update to come in europe(un-branded)?
2. AFnerdTP (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 May 2012)
Chicago suburb resident here, with a Sprint Note II.
got the OTA update last night!
14. PapaSmurf (Posts: 8922; Member since: 14 May 2012)
Which suburb? Aurora? Schaumburg? Plainfield? Hoffman Estates?
3. GeekMovement (Posts: 1521; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
I'm constantly checking my note 2 on Sprint (Seattle region) hoping that there will be an update.
6. AFnerdTP (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 May 2012)
yeah you should get one soon, no doubt
has a quite a few feature updates.. but i won't spoil your fun, browsing through the options menu again for changes!
8. GeekMovement (Posts: 1521; Member since: 09 Sep 2011)
pretty excited! I really hope that 4.4 will come early next year and bring some changes to the look of touchwiz.
13. AFnerdTP (Posts: 86; Member since: 15 May 2012)
not holding my breath for that one just yet lol.. but my new current phone is the G2 and i hear we'll see the kitkat on it 1st quarter of 2014, so i'm excited.
11. wilsong17 (Posts: 1092; Member since: 10 Mar 2013)
they already did send it or download manuallyhttp://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?
stop waiting thanx xda
sprint note 2 only
7. power_x (Posts: 243; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
hi guys I'm facing a problem
my international Note II still didnt receive Android 4.3
can anyone help ?
9. Mercenary (Posts: 61; Member since: 21 Oct 2011)
It's not a problem because it's not released for international version yet.
10. power_x (Posts: 243; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
really ? because I read an article that said it is released for the international version
12. oister85 (Posts: 410; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Whats I can believe these my s3 on Att already is already 4.3. Att is always the last one.
17. G1andonly (Posts: 2; Member since: 13 Jun 2013)
Well i got my update on tmo and it's great so far, my advice would be as soon as it's updated and you are done signing in do a factory reset. I did and no hiccups, no slow downs, no network connection problems, just fast responsive phone. I got rid of root for it because I just don't need it anymore now that I have apps to sd. If you are rooted I suggest triangle away, mobile Odin and download a old stock build from Xda and go through mobile odin, it reads tar files better than zips, just make sure you use triangle away right before you do, thanks Samsung, it's about time we get justice.