Analyst thinks Apple could sell 190 million iPhones in 2012
1. bossmt_2 (Posts: 448; Member since: 13 Oct 2009)
I would be 100% shocked if the iPhone sells more in Q1 than Q4.
Projections are highly optimistic but I would guess not unreasonable depending on what they get out of the iPhone 5 and what markets they expand into. As well as what markets they get banned from if any.
3. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Hey! You're not allowed to make a reasonable post when you're posting under a profile intended to make fun of me!
5. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Really?? Is this you again taco, or do we have a new copycat idiot? seriously, get a life... and yes, im talking to the sniggly with the lower case "s".
13. Whateverman (Posts: 3250; Member since: 17 May 2009)
Hey, it has been really peaceful around here. Has Taco been banned again?
15. PhoneArena Team (Posts: 258; Member since: 27 Jun 2006)
Taco, has been banned for a while now.
He created a few new accounts - which is also against the forum rules - so they all got banned. As his all recent posts have been trolling, we will give him some time before we allow him to post again.
18. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
Did anyone ever check on the "Antifanboy" account. 95% chance of finding a taco there.
19. iamcc (Posts: 1319; Member since: 07 Oct 2011)
I haven't noticed him in a couple days I think they banned him.
7. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Yes, if you try hard enough, you may eventually fool some people. I installed the doggy door for you. I'm going to call you Lucy.
6. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
These numbers are as high as they go. Analyst predictions are a dime a million. Every day we hear this analyst says this and that and none of them agree. Will they have a good year? Yea, of course. Especially now that they have a new market in china. But they are priced so high for the average Chinese person, that its not going to be a huge increase in numbers. If you make 50 bux a month.. on the HIGH end of the scale (apple factory pay rates), then its going to take quite a long time to save up for an iphone.
if moto or sammy wins any of their banning suites against apple, thats going to put a big dent in those sales predictions as well. Too many factors to say anything other than " its going to be another good year more than likely".
But then again, Samsung is blowing their predictions out of the water too, so its still gonna be a tight race.
11. Sniggly (Posts: 7305; Member since: 05 Dec 2009)
Many Chinese people are still not in a necessarily advantageous economic position, Lucy. Remixfa was saying that working for an Apple manufacturing partner is high end income for an average Chinese Joe.
17. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
that was exactly what I was saying, thanks real Sniggs. :)
8. ILikeBubbles (Posts: 525; Member since: 17 Jan 2011)
lol feel loved?
-refer to first 4 comments >.>
9. downphoenix (Posts: 3155; Member since: 19 Jun 2010)
original ipad for $99? Fat chance! $199 is the lowest I see that thing going, if its even still on shelves, solely to fend off the Kindle Fire, because most people wiuld rather have a 1st gen ipad than a Fire, I know I would even though it lacks a dual core processor and is an apple product, but unlike the fire its a GOOD product.
20. gallitoking (Posts: 4718; Member since: 17 May 2011)
well well well... those analyst know nothing.. my SpongBob crystal ball on the other hand doesnt lie.. and he stated. ( after 4 shakes)... that I needed to ask siri which I did.. and the iphone with its redesing this year.. blow out the 1 gen. quadcores phones.
21. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
lol, good thing that by the time the i5 launches, the 2nd gen quadcore devices will be launching.. huh? :)
ooooooh buuuuuuuuurnzzz :)