An iPhone 6 running Android? This is as close as it gets
1. Loubielou (Posts: 506; Member since: 11 Jul 2012)
This phone will become Very Popular with the Younger generation who can"t Afford the Real iPhone 6,and a Very good Xmas Present from the Youngsters As Well
3. laughmi (banned) (Posts: 283; Member since: 28 Oct 2014)
don't want to buy is the reason and not afford for maximum people. but sh33ps have just nothing else to say.
25. robocopvn (Posts: 404; Member since: 10 Mar 2010)
I believe there are so so so many people that can afford Iphone 6 but decide not to be the sheep :D
30. iLovesarcasm (Posts: 494; Member since: 20 Oct 2014)
Note 4 is way useful and cheaper. Good for businessmen.
26. TechieXP1969 (Posts: 8939; Member since: 25 Sep 2013)
Ignorance of iPhone fans is just bubbling off the side...AYE Mate?!
Not everyone on this planet wants an iPhone. Why must everyone have an iPhone. If people can afford all the devices they buy, surely they can afford an iPhone.
How about maybe they don't want one you egotistical self-righteous bastard?
Samsung sold 350M smartphone last year with over 150M being the Note and S models. You think those people can't afford iPhones? Apple with 4 selling models sold a total of 150M.
Not everyone wants an iPhone, just like not everyone eats at McDonald's.
For the love of God dude, you guys need o frikkin grow up.
2. Chuck007 (Posts: 1054; Member since: 02 Mar 2014)
Friggin ashamed this is from China. Even when I am Chinese Canadian. :(
13. TheOldOne (Posts: 189; Member since: 29 Mar 2012)
iPhone 6 done right
(sorry for trolling, but i could not miss the occasion)
5. Stagueve (Posts: 55; Member since: 11 Feb 2013)
Hi Victor. What about a little quote for these high-res pictures ?... ;) nowhereelse.fr/iphone-6-clone-dakele-102774
21. VZWuser76 (Posts: 3918; Member since: 04 Mar 2010)
I couldn't agree more about the iPhone. When did you switch sides?
24. InspectorGadget80 (unregistered)
I don't want a phone Made of glass which breaks thanks
8. maherk (Posts: 3490; Member since: 10 Feb 2012)
"but the outstanding, premium sleek design of the iPhone 6 is also a decisive factor for many."
iPA at their best.
11. Martin_Cooper (Posts: 1373; Member since: 30 Jul 2013)
Then every single mobile and tech site on this planet must be an iSite! Now I know why Apple needs hundreds of billions, to pay thousands of sites each year to lie about their reviews. Those clueless liers! They have no idea what premium and sleek is until they hold the new note 4 with its amazing plastic cover that resembles a back cover of a phone that costs 100$. Now thats sleeeeeek!
15. laughmi (banned) (Posts: 283; Member since: 28 Oct 2014)
wow you proved a $4 worth Aluminium is a more expensive material than a diaomond. Hats off to your common sense dude. Also one would prefer light weight and removable battery over aluminium unibody design. care to remember that?
33. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
dont over price it. Its about as much aluminum as maybe 3 sheets of aluminum foil.
You can get the whole roll for like a buck. lol.
Aluminum is "premium" because people fall for marketing and nothing more.
35. steodoreben (Posts: 230; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
@laughmi I agree with your thoughts. For social climbers, take note: the market value of an Apple smartphone is inversely proportional to the production cost. Thus, iPhone is cheap. :3
9. sprd_ (Posts: 1; Member since: 27 Nov 2014)
There's a little mistake here. Mediatek MT6572 is a dual-core SoC for entry-level smartphones, while the octa-core chip you referring to is Mediatek MT6592.
10. Taters (banned) (Posts: 6474; Member since: 28 Jan 2013)
Hey it's the Nokia N1 phone! Slap a Nokia logo on this and those suckers will fall for it, just how Foxconn planned it.
28. corporateJP (Posts: 2431; Member since: 28 Nov 2009)
All the execs must at M$ must get the day off for Thanksgiving while you poor, petty bastards in the Blow Job Department have to work.
Well, at least they left the one Win98 computer hooked up so you guys can come on here with your hearsay and whatnot since there's nothing to do in the office at the moment.
At least your mouths will get a rest for a day...
12. refillable (Posts: 1045; Member since: 10 Mar 2014)
What is the reason for iPhone 6 Success? It simply isn't sleek design, iOS 8 and it's fast operation. It's more like unknowledged buyers.
14. steodoreben (Posts: 230; Member since: 26 Sep 2013)
Why they copy iPhone's design? Because the iPhone is so cheap as them. They can't copy Nexus, Samsung and Sony because it packs both aesthetics and function. A more premium build in my opinion. HAHAHA. My apologies for being so rude. :3
17. gaara6775 (Posts: 738; Member since: 20 May 2014)
I sold 4 iPhone 6(first copy/clone) already. However they were powered by lower mediatek chipset clocked at 1.7ghz and has 512 mb ram running on jelly bean 4.2
To be honest you can't differentiate the clone and the original. The finishing is so superb,I loved it. These Chinese hacked everything right from their notification to their action center and toggles and setting menu. Major drawback was the Camera and battery. I got them for $178. Niche products to make money. XD
18. MrsJedi (Posts: 25; Member since: 17 Oct 2014)
Well I hope they dont copy the iBend feature otherwise Apple will sue them.
19. duartix (Posts: 287; Member since: 01 Apr 2014)
I don 't understand why some Chinese keep imitating Apple when there are increasingly more Chinese manufacturers that have clearly suprassed Apple in terms of smartphone design.
Why be crippled on purpose?
36. Neo_Huang (Posts: 1067; Member since: 06 Dec 2013)
It's because Apple can't do s**t to them i
20. NotBiased (Posts: 8; Member since: 20 Nov 2014)
i'd rather get this than the actual iPhone 6 tbh. just get some bloatware off that using NoBloat and install Holo launcher & locker. it'd run smooth.
22. na7noo7 (Posts: 278; Member since: 29 Mar 2014)
This isn't a beast, it's just another mediocre phone..
23. aahmed215 (Posts: 165; Member since: 18 Jun 2012)
I wish sometime in the future, Apple decides to allow boot camp on their iPhones. It would be nice to run iOS, Android, and any other software if possible on one device, just like MacBooks can run Mac OS and Windows. I have both a Samsung phone and an iPhone and I like features from both systems, even though I prefer Android more.
27. kaikuheadhunterz (Posts: 1157; Member since: 18 Jul 2013)
I thought Lenovo already made one for us?
31. EnigmaticPsychotic (Posts: 62; Member since: 26 Nov 2013)
You know what's great about this is that the government in China basically shelters this kind of blatant copyright infringement. They do it with cars and electronics.
34. remixfa (Posts: 14255; Member since: 19 Dec 2008)
its like an iphone 6..