Alleged iPhone 6 dummy hints at a very slim handset
1. ArtSim98 (Posts: 2992; Member since: 21 Dec 2012)
I guess that's the final design then. So many leaks already.
29. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1066; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
lol look just like the htc one m8 mini i think htc will sue get that money back htc.
33. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
You're right cause they copy the back design since they already won that law suit against them.
24. Ashoaib (Posts: 2301; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Flattened out HTC One M8 with different camera location... now will be a good chance for HTC to sue apple for $2.2 billion
2. amats69 (Posts: 1094; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
Does apple and HTC sharing ideas on design?
12. akki20892 (Posts: 3563; Member since: 04 Feb 2013)
Nop, but apple going to sue them, If someone made before or after apple, because apple is always first. U know ABCDEFG..... A for apple is first.
14. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6588; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Apple already sue HTC now they think they can copy anybody they want. typical.
21. nctx77 (Posts: 536; Member since: 03 Sep 2013)
Actually yes. They have a patent agreement with one another. That's the reason the HTC One has beveled edges like the 5/5S. On that note though, other than the antennas on the back, this phone looks nothing like an HTC One.
31. amats69 (Posts: 1094; Member since: 12 Nov 2012)
That what im thinking also..if im not mistaken they have ten years of agreement that apple will get 1dollar on evry htc phone that sold on all the phones that covered on the patent trial..just correct me if im wrong
23. rms.max (Posts: 79; Member since: 26 Sep 2012)
Actually htc copied that idea from apple.Yes,they came to future using a time machine & saw those leaks.A great artist steals said nobody.
3. true1984 (Posts: 593; Member since: 23 May 2012)
it looks like they stole design queues from the m8...
5. maddy996 (Posts: 27; Member since: 06 Jan 2014)
After printing apple logo dummy will luk killer also....:D
7. Astoni (Posts: 529; Member since: 28 Sep 2013)
Looks like a M8 without front speakers smashed together with a iphone 5s :p
8. 0xFFFF (Posts: 3338; Member since: 16 Apr 2014)
Seems very thin. I wonder if they are still using a low resolution screen to save on battery.
9. papss (unregistered)
I like the way it looks if this is in fact the final design but I still think it's a hair too small (I want at least 5") and I don't love the OS.
10. sbfalex (Posts: 24; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
since when is glass a premium material??? and what exactly is a premium metal? zinc is a metal but it's the exact opposite of premium... now titanium would be an extremely premium material and i wonder why no smartphone makers have tried that material yet...
34. Ashoaib (Posts: 2301; Member since: 15 Nov 2013)
Titanium has high temperature melting point than aluminum, steel etc, which makes it cost slightly higher than aluminum, iron, steel etc... still its not that higher not to be use in flagships but company's wants to earn more profit so they are keeping manufacturing cost low by not using titanium
15. nlbates66 (Posts: 304; Member since: 15 Aug 2012)
guess that means apple sue HTC for obviously copying their design now... -.-
18. power_x (Posts: 237; Member since: 28 Aug 2013)
For all those people who are saying that HTC will sue Apple because of this design , this will never happen , both companies agreed a 10-years deal in which they can't sue each other
30. engineer-1701d (Posts: 1066; Member since: 13 Mar 2014)
sue for some things not all, if htc did a home button like apple and a carger port like apple, then apple would sue.
apple made a deal saying i will not sue you every year and take your money if i can make my next phone look like yours.
19. marlboro (Posts: 94; Member since: 27 Mar 2014)
Battery is my problem, but upon seeing the leaks of moto e, 19xxmah looks fine to me... +A8 chip...
22. flipjzn (Posts: 174; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
Mehh! Based on past leaks for previous iPhones. This is going to be it. Nothing special.
25. CX3NT3_713 (Posts: 1958; Member since: 18 Apr 2011)
LOL, if you zoom in on the edge by camera, it has the same dents and scratch's on it, like the iPhone 5
27. TechDork (Posts: 239; Member since: 10 May 2010)
I have a strong, strong feeling this is the final design, especially if it's coming from that Sonny bloke. But, we'll just have to see I suppose.
28. iampayne (Posts: 243; Member since: 12 Aug 2013)
Wish I could post a pic of the original iPhone on here so people can stop comparing it to the M8
32. PermanentHiatus (Posts: 267; Member since: 22 Jun 2012)
What the hell is on? A used breast implant?