Alleged iPhone 5S display front pops up in high-res, no visible changes to the home key cutout
1. emadshiny (Posts: 1142; Member since: 05 Dec 2012)
i think the only added thing to new iphone is the "S" at the end of its name. LOL
6. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Atleast they are not changing it to a new number like what Samsung did with S3 to S4.
8. wando77 (Posts: 492; Member since: 23 Aug 2012)
Ahh...so a 1080p screen, 5mp increase on camera, much more powerful processor and a shed loads of software enhancements is the same phone? Silly me. And what would you have added clever guy?
11. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
Nothing of course. So are we sure that the camera, processor, screen will be the same as ip5? They won't be doing an internal upgrade like Samsung did with the S4? You have some insider knowledge regarding this?
16. hawkeye7 (Posts: 12; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
You didnt get his point clever guy. he said that upgradation to 1080p screen and bump of camera by 5mp and loads of software improvements in s4 as compared to s3 so it is justified in upgrading the name. As u can see here in the above photo nothing looks changed so obviously its just an 5S.
19. darkkjedii (Posts: 14158; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
That's just a photo dude, and not put out by apple. That photo could be true, or not true. "As you can see"
20. hawkeye7 (Posts: 12; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
im not saying anything aboit iphone. i just cleared what the above guy meant and the other guy mistook in understanding. And as far as iphone is considered its almost certain that the next is 5S in line with its past.. And obviously news before official news has to be taken with a grain of salt. nothing new.
23. AnTuTu (Posts: 1063; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
All they will bring to the market is a new iCrap with S at the end of the name. So eventually it will be
25. darkkjedii (Posts: 14158; Member since: 05 Feb 2011)
About what I expected from a childlike mind, like yours.
26. AnTuTu (Posts: 1063; Member since: 14 Oct 2012)
get the hell outa here you elderly mind lolzzz
27. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I was pointing out to the fact that assessing what the ip 5S would bring to table, without knowing about its internal upgrades, is short sighted. Also to the fact that, since the Samsung S4 could justify its same looks to the the S3, with internal upgrades, so too should 5S over the 5 (if thats the case).
31. hawkeye7 (Posts: 12; Member since: 19 Jun 2013)
let the apple name any damn thing for its next phone. s3 to s4 is completely justified seeing the improvements it brings. and if we know apple then it can be said there wont be a mega improvement for the next iteration on iphone. lets just wait for that.
32. alterecho (Posts: 1094; Member since: 23 Feb 2012)
I would argue that 4 to 4S was justifiable, the same as S3 to S4. But then again, as you said, lets wait and see whats up with the 5S.
2. clevername (Posts: 1435; Member since: 11 Jul 2008)
Idk why anyone expects new hardware features on an "s" model from apple. If it happens great, but it probably won't.
5. zuckerboy (banned) (Posts: 898; Member since: 22 Dec 2011)
yes you are right but this design is boring . After 4s they should have changed the design
3. andro. (Posts: 1984; Member since: 16 Sep 2011)
It really doesn't matter if there isn't any changes again in this years iPhone,for ifans its the 'new' Iphone and that's all that matters. They will q for days for it and will be seen proudly holding it over there head like a trophy for the cameras outside apples stores to a sea of ifans and cameras!
17. masterpogi6 (Posts: 11; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Indeed, and you are just jealous :D LOL
18. jan25 (Posts: 435; Member since: 26 Feb 2012)
oh no, we are talking about the iPhone here, we don't have 720p yet.
21. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 359; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
iPhone 5 does not even have a HD screen (1136x640). so possibly the iPhone 5S will have HD and for Full HD they will have it in 2015.
9. TechBizJP08 (Posts: 495; Member since: 25 Mar 2013)
another sellout products form apple. this will sell like hotcakes.:)
But seriously, i would love to wait for the phablet. or the big brother of the S, maybe 6?
22. PhansMuneeb (Posts: 359; Member since: 28 Jan 2012)
correction : "my a $$ can't innovate anymore"
13. affandi (Posts: 85; Member since: 25 Jan 2013)
Only Apple can release a 100 % identical phone design (on the outside) twice and have no shame, no other company does that.
14. rantao333 (Posts: 300; Member since: 21 May 2013)
ppl nowadays want new design, new hardware, new features, faster internet every year.
15. masterpogi6 (Posts: 11; Member since: 04 Jun 2013)
Apple is always a monster in the world of mobile phones. I love apple :D. Samsung and HTC always copy the design and concept of Apple that is why those two company $@(ks! What a loser :D lol LOL LOL :D
33. Airforce (Posts: 64; Member since: 24 Jul 2012)
DUDE you are lucky that the THUMBS DOWN BUTTON IS REMOVED.....what you wrote aint good??...Do you want to tell me that SAMSUNG G4 resembles the iphone 5
29. InspectorGadget80 (Posts: 6954; Member since: 26 Mar 2011)
Still looks the same too me. Nothing new.
30. TechEnthu (Posts: 19; Member since: 08 May 2013)
i hate this design now... atleast change the way how i-phone looks