- Multi Window: You can open two different apps at the same time into two different windows on the mobile screen.
- Auto Share Shot with NFC: By setting the camera to "Auto Share Shot" mode, you can quickly share your photos and videos by simply tapping their GALAXY S III with other NFC and S-Beam enabled devices
- Camera features: Paper artist and best face options.
- AT&T apps: AT&T services, Drive Mode, AT&T Locker; Family Map, Live TV, and SmartWifi have been loaded.
- Other enhancements: Includes calendar, SD Card, and S-Voice enhancements.
AT&T Samsung Galaxy S III finally getting the Premium Suite update with multi-window mode
10. Dorothy69 (banned) (Posts: 498; Member since: 21 May 2013)
True!! Entire Solar Systems have been discovered while AT&T kept this Galaxy on last year's limited software!
2. ilia1986 (unregistered)
Wow, welcome to 4.1.2
Running 4.2.2 on my GS3 I9300 since june courtesy of LiquidSmooth. :)
3. Tre-Nitty (Posts: 468; Member since: 16 Nov 2010)
Why even comment? This update obviously isnt meant for you.
4. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
I've been rocking 4.1.2 on T-Mobile for a 3+ months... Verizon got the update before we did!
13. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Yes but you guys didn't get the Premium Suite, right? No multi-window? The AT&T update has the ful Premium Suite.
5. Berzerk000 (Posts: 4275; Member since: 26 Jun 2011)
Wow. I completely forgot about this. AT&T, get your stuff together.
6. xDrizzyXx (Posts: 64; Member since: 28 Jun 2011)
Lol I'm running Android 4.3 on cyanogenmod 10.2 ;) lol beta though.
7. cheeseycheeser (Posts: 413; Member since: 24 Mar 2011)
Are you serious?! Verizon already had this months ago. VERIZON. VERIZON WIRELESS. HOW
9. oister85 (Posts: 493; Member since: 27 Apr 2012)
Is anyone having problems going to settings in the new update.
11. letgomyeggroll (Posts: 138; Member since: 13 Jun 2012)
I'm sure this decision have lots to do with Apple regarding their IPhone to sale more as much as possible. IPhones are the only phones that can multi task on their GSM Network. Even thou multi task and multi windows are 2 different things which IPhone can't multi windows. Some people will most likely to turn away from buying the IPhone for this very reason.
It's called marketing you're biggest investment.
12. PapaSmurf (Posts: 10456; Member since: 14 May 2012)
... So tell me again how it's Apple's fault that AT&T delayed the update for months?
14. Forsaken77 (Posts: 553; Member since: 09 Jun 2011)
Are you saying the iPhone is the only phone that can multi-task on the GSM network? By multi-task you mean talk and use internet at the same time? Cause Android has been able to do that since the Galaxy S1.
16. AaronCDC (Posts: 1; Member since: 14 Aug 2013)
Wow.... pretty sad that boost mobile already had this for their s3s..... I have been using all those features already.... Lol. Way to go at&t