Verykool R13 User Reviews

rc748 posted on Sep 15, 2011, 8:41 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 15, 2011

Pretty good basic phone for the money

rc748 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

This is a pretty good phone for the money (I paid under $60 with free shipping from http://ruggedcellphone.INFO). It is a dual sim, rugged phone that is splash proof and has all the basic features a regular user would need.

The camera is poor, as it is only VGA resolution, but I have a camera for pictures and this doesn't bother me as much as it may bother other people. The phone is light, easy to handle and I can get everyting done on it that I need, without having to worry if I get some water on the device (I work outside and my phones don't last long because of rain and salt water).

Overall, I think this is a good option for anyone who needs a basic phone that won't cost an arm and a leg.

Voice comes in pretty clear
Has FM Radio
VGA camera
Small display at 1.8"
Battery charge last me all day.

Pros

• Good price point for what it is

Cons

• camera is VGa