Sanyo SCP-7300 / RL7300 User Reviews

Twila Nyland posted on Apr 10, 2008, 8:42 PM

My SCP 7300

I have had many cell phones before I purchased this one and have had several since this one justg wore out. Of all of them this phone is by far the best phone I have ever had. I can't buy another one new so I am trying to find a refurbished one. At all possible I am going to go back to this phone. There were only 2 drawbacks with this phone.

1. Price I did think it was pricey compared with other phones but would gladly pay the price again for a new one.

2. ?The battery life was rather short but I switched to the extended life battery and never had another problem.

A Realllllllly Greeeeeeeeeeeaat PHone.

Brian Mausser posted on Jul 30, 2004, 11:12 AM

Sounding off on the SPC-7300

This phone is exceptional for use at work or play. Every feature found in assorted "pother" phones are all included with this device. The best part is the service through Sprint. Across America one button talk feature including web service is included with on price. The best feature is downloadabe games. The value on pricing is only fair, expect prices to fall once word gets out of advanced features.