Sanyo Innuendo User Reviews

2.3

M_Lakatos posted on Jan 10, 2012, 2:12 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 10, 2012

Looks Better Than Quality

M_Lakatos has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone looks better than it works. I have had the phone for about 4 months now and I've had to send it in for repairs about 3 times now. When I bought it I thought it was going to be a good phone, good quality, good everything. I know a couple who got it and had the same problems with it. I wouldn't recommend it to anyone.

parkourash12 posted on Dec 17, 2011, 11:26 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Dec 17, 2011

Not as good as it looks

parkourash12 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

When I saw tis phone I thought it was amazing, but now I think other wise. I started to mess up on the second day I had it.Then I got it fixed it messed up again.And now I am on my 2nd one which is messed up so I am about to get a third. I advise you not to get this phone unless you want a cheap phone.

michael87 posted on Nov 26, 2011, 5:13 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 26, 2011

Over advertised

michael87 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

This phone is a little difficult to use. When you talk, your ear keeps pushing the keys.
I had the sanyo mirro, and the reception is much poorer.
I did like the battery life though. I also liked that the phone was very compact and wound fit easily in my pockets.