Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Nokia 6350 User Reviews Back

3.9

abowman posted on Nov 27, 2010, 2:48 AM

bad from the begining

abowman has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

I hated this phone since i first got it. i quickly got tired of music randomly starting to play from the music player. The camera is horrible, the internet is slow, it freezes up almost everyday, it doesnt have enough memory it clicks everytime i open it, i have to charge it every night because the battery dies around 6 or 7 i completely hate it.

Pros

• good paper wight

Cons

• everything about the phone

R. CALDERON posted on Oct 16, 2010, 10:40 AM

NOKIA 6350 JUNK

IVE HAD THREE NOKIA 6350`S.(ONE PLUS TWO REPLACEMENTS) ON EACH ONE THE RING TONE HAS FAILED. THE SPEAKER IS LOCATED BEHIND A BUTTON ON FRONT OF PHONE. DONT BUY ONE ,THEY ARE JUNK...........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Pros

• GOOD BATTERY, USER FRIENDLY

Cons

• POOR RELIABILITY, NO RING TONE THAT SOUND LIKE A PHONE , ONLY B.S. SONGS

Joseph C posted on Jul 01, 2010, 4:43 PM

Nokia 6350 overheats and loses it's charge

AT&T recently sent me the Nokia 6350 to replace my stolen Motorola razor. The Nokia 6350 overheats after just using it for a couple of calls (no longer than 2 mins). What is more, is that after charging it all night and reading a charge complete display the next morning, after 1 hour off the charger and with no use, the red low power warning light was on. I could have fried an egg on the back of it, it was so hot! This phone is not a siutable replacement for a 10 year faithful customer! What ever you do, don't waste your money on this phone or buy the AT&T phone warranty!

Pros

• It looks nice

Cons

• It could be a fire hazard!

James Koss posted on Apr 23, 2010, 12:08 PM

Unhappy doc

This is the third 6350 AT&T sent me.  I am not happy with it.  I cannot hear my caller unless I chose the speaker phone option.  There is no voice when I answer a call otherwise.  AT&T tried to reset it w/o success. It looks nice, seemed to run don too fast with a lot of talking.

Pros

• nice size, clean design,

Cons

• No voice heard when answering unless I chose loudspeaker.
  • Battery life seemed short with use. It ran out too fast.
  • It looks better than it performs. I am disappointed in this third one sent to em by AT&T!

Nokia user posted on Jan 14, 2010, 7:33 PM

This phone sucks!

This is the third phone of this model that i've received since october. The calls always drop and it'll say sim card registration failed EVERYTIME i make a call. The volume of the ringtones are very clear and loud. The camera works great but most of the time it says not allowed when i go to use it :( the phone freezes and has deleted all the contacts off my memory card. DON'T get this phone unless you like dropped calls

Pros

• Nice pictures, clear ringtones

Cons

• Freezes. Drops calls from unable to read sim card. Poor battery life.

Spaceguy09 posted on Nov 18, 2009, 11:57 AM

NOKIA 6350 - Good if you do not care about answering..

We received this phones as a replacement / upgrade from our RAZR V3.  The phone is well designed, and easy to use.  However, the volume of ring tones, speaker, and even headset are too low.  I contacted the manufacturer, and spoke with their level 2 tech support.  I was told that there is NO way to change this.  When asked if there was something I could do equivalent to SEEM edits that I had done on the V3, they said no.  In fact, their tech suggested that if I did not like the phone, to return it and find a motorola!  I Will do that very thing!  Here is what I received from NOKIA Tech support: Thank you for e-mailing the Nokia Care Contact Center. We are glad that you have chosen Nokia to be a partner for your mobile needs.This is in regard to your inquiry about increasing the volume of your Nokia 3350. I understand how you feel and we do apologize for the inconvenience that it has been causing you. We would like to inform you that you have reached the maximum volume of the device and there is no other way to increase the volume of your device the way that you wanted it. We are hoping for your kind consideration and patience with regard to this matter.I hope the information provided proves useful and we would like to thank you for your continuous support to Nokia products and services.  If you have any additional questions, please don’t hesitate to contact us again. To ensure proper handling of your case, kindly continue using...

Pros

• Compact design, easy to navigate, crystal clear sound, battery life

Cons

• Cannot hear it when it rings.
  • Vibration mode is a joke.
  • NOKIA Level II support is a waste.