Notification Center

This is our new notification center. Inside, you will find updates on the most important things happening right now.

Notifications

Hmm, push notifications seem to be disabled in your browser. You can enable them from the 'Settings' icon in the URL bar of your browser.

www.phonearena.com

Nokia 1600 User Reviews Back

8.5
8.5

sepaq posted on Apr 10, 2015, 11:28 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Apr 10, 2015

Dependable phone

sepaq has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

It has the build quality common for a nokia unit, but not like the 3310. Great reception, can hear clearly on the other calling end. Of course, great battery given that it's a basic phone... those times when a battery is not a big deal, because most phones, i know, have good battery life.

WWEraw posted on Jul 10, 2012, 8:32 AM
Posts: 3; Member since: Jun 30, 2012

my first phone

WWEraw has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

when we went to buy this particular Nokia, my first phone, I was so incredibly excited and as soon as we had purchased it I opened the package and took the device to use!
I use it was about 2 years to finally temporary subscriptions Nokia 6320i model and then samsung star S5230.
it was a really good phone in many ways, in fact I even use it with my nokia x7

Pros

• nokia

temo tuiketei posted on Jul 19, 2007, 11:55 PM

nodbadatall

Im writing from brisbane queensland australia,iv owned only 1 other nokia in the past a 5210 back in 01-then after that i had a sony erricson that lasted me for 4 yrs-while the erricson was high on features and high end mobile phone technology it lacked the basic advancements that we have made like polyphonic ringtones-i absolutely adore the sound of the polyphonic ringtones-which did not work in my favor as the t68 featured every need the mobile phone user required except the POLPHONIC RINGTONES-my erricson was nearing the end of its life with the constant switching on and off by itself and sound quality-i was looking for a new phone on and off-then one day i was walking through my local shopping mall when i came across a vodafone shop-i scanned the phones on offer-and was looking for something reliable first and something that was not gonna burn a hole through my pocket-then i saw it-it was a goodlooking phone and the price!only 80bux!!i grabbed it-my first new phone in 4 years!i was aprehensive out of loyalty to the t68 which had been my best friend for the last four years-i paid the cash,was handed the bag with my brand new phone-when i got home i opened the shiny box and there she was-initially it took over 2 hours to first charge up which is normal i guess-then i turned it on-the niokia logo flashed in front of me-then the blue sky of the background beggoned me to explore this new device-it had everything i needed and was missing a few things that i yearned for like bluetooth...

Pradeep posted on Jul 19, 2007, 10:34 AM

Perfect phone!

If you just want a phone out of it, this is gonna be the best . The battery life is perfect and also.. the small size lures me to carry it on without going for a higher end model. Its firmware is stable and has never crashed .

Altogether , a perfect economy PHONE!

molly posted on Jul 09, 2007, 4:01 PM

loved it

perfectly simple not complictedmet every need. and cheep minutess from net 10.great ringtones.the only complaint is thee signal strength.battry was awsome only had to chrg once every 5 days!!!!!

Terry 54yrs posted on Feb 10, 2006, 7:43 PM

mr Terry Brice

used sweet little 1600 last 4 months she is excelent value,i really like the ringtones,so freshyummy.the battery lasts forever.go go go 4 her prettything