Motorola Moto Z3 Play User Reviews Back

Hwalker1 posted on Nov 07, 2019, 9:27 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Nov 07, 2019

Not worth the calories

Hwalker1 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

Bought this phone to replace my Moto Z play which is now about 4years old and it's battery is getting worn.
The phone in general is pretty good for the money £215 in the UK
However, the fingerprint sensor is hit and miss. It's impossible to use, in a silly place on the side of the phone instead of on the front. I have tried 3 different keyboards, and they are all as bad as the sensor. I am fed up of retyping most words. The screen does not seem to map to the characters. I spend more time correcting than writing, which is not good.
Photos are great and it came with version 9 of the software.
If it were still running on Version 8 it would be rubbish.
It's only that which has prevented me from returning it to my supplier for a refund. I did try initially but they refused to accept my complaint two weeks after purchase. So if you can put up with a phone with no fingerprint sensor and that's totally hard to use, then buy one. There are plenty about from $50 to $600. But take my tip and don't pay more than $50 for it.
I have been using Motorolla phones since 1983. Never again!!!! This one killed it for me.

10 would be perfect
Camera is great

Pros

• Screen and memoru

Cons

• Fingerprint reader never works. Keyboard not correctly mapped on my screen