LG K40 User Reviews Back

Carlos_esp posted on May 04, 2020, 6:12 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jul 16, 2017

Worst Phone I ever had

Carlos_esp has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

I broke my previous phone, so the carrier gave me an LG K40. Well, actually, they gave me three LG K40 and two K40s. I guess they didn't sell may of them. Definitely, I can state this is the worst phone I've ever had. My previous one was a Xiaomi Mi 8 and I also had a Lumia 950, and several HTC. So, this phone is temporary. It's always freezing and goes so slowly, and probably it's because the bad IU. The camera isn't good, maybe is not all that bad, but I always used to good cameras. The selfie camera has flash, no complaints about that, but it doesn't takes good selfies. The pro is the battery, better than my previous phone, it lasts a day easily, sometimes even two.

Pros

Cons

• UI Speed
  • Software