LG F60 User Reviews

6.6

axeblau posted on Sep 06, 2016, 7:55 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Sep 06, 2016

Great phone that should stay in circulation or poorer countries.

axeblau has owned it for more than one year before publishing this review

So light! all my friends remind me of this. low pixel density is a positive; it wont make you go blind. speakers are kinda loud so you could go deaf... low cost. This phone should be sold in all medium to poor nations for its low cost and simplicity. 66.65% screen to body ratio is proof of that. from 2012-2015 everyone just wanted the newest phone and I hear the average life cycle of the phone was like 16 months but now it's like 20-24months in 2016. ive had it for 20months. newer is not always cooler. my phone is literally smarter than newer phones that are coming out just simply cuz im a smarter user of the phone and app I install. its a computer with an incredible limit to it. I love my phone and recommend this phone to anyone who wants to upgrade to a smartphone. 4GLTE capability as well

2016, it's looks old and ppl remind me of it even though it's a pretty simple, useful build.
ppl just hate this phone cuz of its looks and gay name 'f60' which was LGMS395 before; 20 months ago from 2016 summer I mean.
it's not perfect but it's good.
I use dolphin the browser app and it's great just like a laptop.
it's a good media player. really depends on the app and storage space, not phone.
camera was meant to be weak on this phone, especially the front facing camera. 0.3 megapixels is just a joke
I got 7 user interfaces or UIs. no new phone can beat this! galaxy? iphone? hahahahaha can't beat this when they have 3 at most.
it's a simple easy lightweight phone that can fit anywhere and it's as useful as a wallet. take it anywhere.
I downloaded an app, and it's perfect. the phone is great to be able to have such a large limit for it's older model. I used Simeji input. it's a bunny.
the 66.65% screen to body ratio is the the best size any phone can have without any further complication. any larger 66.65% and up screen to body ratio is just a fashion that coomes and goes and builds complexes in human beings. 2 to 3 ratio has always existed cuz of it's simplicity and should stay.
I use a lot! 2020mAh used to be sufficient but not anymore. just an older model but good enough.

Pros

• cheap/ low cost
  • simple/ senior friendly
  • UI options
  • light weight
  • cool black
  • medium/large speakers
  • Good processor
  • low pixel density/ppi

Cons

• front facing camera
  • old battery

Carol2 posted on Jun 11, 2015, 9:41 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jun 11, 2015

Genuine LG batteries NOT available; Aftermarket batteries do NOT work

Carol2 has owned it for less than 3 months before publishing this review

I purchased an LG Optimus F60, also called the MS395 mobile phone about two weeks ago. One of the reasons I selected this phone was because it has a replaceable battery. But not so quick...

I purchased an aftermarket battery. When I received it and put it in the phone, I got the error message "Invalid Battery. Shutting Down." It was sold as a genuine LG battery, but I do not believe it. I researched the error on the internet and found that the error message is common on LG devices with use of aftermarket batteries (and also batteries that have gotten wet). I have tried numerous methods of getting the aftermarket battery to work as suggested on various sites and forum, but without any success. I still get the Invalid Battery error every time. I am in the process of returning the battery to the seller.

So next, I tried to purchase an original, genuine LG battery. Unbelievably, they are not available anywhere! (Do not believe sellers that they are selling genuine LG parts. Simply not true. A true genuine LG battery does not seem to be available anywhere.)

First, I tried my carrier, MetroPCS. I called a corporate store: they do not sell batteries. (What?!) I also tried the MetroPCS website. No batteries.

Next, I tried LG's website, LG.com. They sell hundreds of mobile phones but only sell two (2) mobile phone batteries. Again, what?! Unbelievable. Check it out for yourself: http://www.lg.com/us/cell-phone-batteries.

Next, I tried calling LG's Customer Service telephone number:...

No music app or radio app
Cannot find or buy a battery that works to swap out when the original gets low. I am resigned to carry around a charger cord with me everywhere I go. :(
Even though you can remove the original battery, aftermarket replacement batteries do not work. Genuine LG batteries cannot be purchased. Lose-lose.

Pros

No Pros

Cons

• Aftermarket batteries do not work.
  • Genunie LG batteries cannot be purchased.

juli79 posted on Mar 12, 2015, 5:54 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Mar 12, 2015

lg f60 is not a phone to consider buying it

juli79 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

a messaje i sent to lg ....lg d 390n is the ultimate crap phone ...dont buy it ""please treat me with respect ... lg romania treat me like crap ,,, i am a lg client(customer)... until now I had a good opinion about lg... I bought a lg phone lg d390n ... and honestly i never seen something sow oufull ...one is that has little internal memory but the big problem is that i cant copy even a simple mp3 song(or any file) from internal memory on the external memory (micro sd) ... i cant have access ...his quad core and 1 g of ram is useless ...this is not posible ...i dont care about waranty ...but this phone is the most useless phone i ever seen ...please do something to helpme ..."" 800 mb total usable memory ... by the way the phone cant be rooted and there is no cwm for it...is useless...even with profesional bundle theres no way for root

i own this phone ...but i regret haveing it ...i useless....good only for listening to music and facebook ...and thats it

Pros

• good procesor and 1gig o ram
  • good screen brightnes and colors
  • good audio quality on headphones

Cons

• lag ...and the lack of inernal space wich make the phone useless...only 800mb usable
  • lack of rooting and cwm install ..there is none and will not be ever

kyleshawn86 posted on Feb 06, 2015, 2:15 AM
Posts: 1; Member since: Feb 06, 2015

good phone at a decent price

kyleshawn86 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

great phone almost simular to the lg f3 i had 3 years ago i do wish it had led notification and was water proof that sucks but its nice and slim not skinny but fits in pocket well has lag and freezes up but beyond that its an okay phone

though its a nice phone its small and needs lights for led
phone tends to lag or freeze up or will not answer when i get a call

Pros

• 1080 video recording
  • price
  • comfortable in hands
  • game play is great
  • call quality

Cons

• lag and freezes up sometimes
  • 5mp camera
  • no led notification light
  • not water proof
  • battery is okay but not great
  • having to switch from wifi to 4glte a lot

loccoandy posted on Jan 25, 2015, 1:20 AM
Posts: 0; Member since: Jan 25, 2015

Decent for the price.

loccoandy has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

It is a pretty decent gadget, surpasses other budget phone's quality. It has a nice interface and a decent UI speed. One of the not so many budget phones to come with LTE support. If you're looking to spend pocket change for a phone and get the most bang for your buck, this is the phone you need.

Pros

• LTE
  • Nice UI
  • Decent Battery
  • HD Recording

Cons

• Resolution
  • 5MP Camera
  • Low RAM