HTC Bolt User Reviews

Donald123 posted on Aug 22, 2017, 8:24 PM
Posts: 0; Member since: Aug 22, 2017

Burns up! Died quick. HTC service is horrible.

Donald123 has owned it for less than year before publishing this review

HTC has no parts available to repair and I shouldn't have to pay $15 extra a month to Sprint to get good service when I've been their customer since the 90's. No more. Sprint and HTC stink at customer service.

This thing burns up! Way hotter than normal, you won't want to hold it.
Should be 0. No reception when it is at repair.
See above.
Hothothot

Pros

• decent screen

Cons

• HOT! Not normal hot, burn you hot.
  • No headphone jack.
  • No removeable battery.
  • HTC service is way bad.
  • No parts available for repair
  • You'll wait over 30 days for a tech to even touch it.

Ebif_GSM posted on Jan 03, 2017, 1:41 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: Aug 30, 2013

Best

Ebif_GSM has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Is Best Phone and best camera Is Best Phone and best camera Is Best Phone and best camera Is Best Phone and best camera Is Best Phone and best camera Is Best Phone and best camera Is Best Phone and best camera

Pros

Cons

No Cons

tsecreto1 posted on Dec 18, 2016, 7:13 PM
Posts: 1; Member since: Aug 30, 2015

My real HTC BOLT opinion so far, almost kept my HTC M8 or went to the M10

tsecreto1 has owned it for less than month before publishing this review

Very important is that first I am lucky to be in a excellent Sprint coverage area for past 2 years plus. Second I do Love HTC and had a hard time giving up my HTC M8 HK but until I reset the phone and set it up the way I wanted it I almost gave it back. By using the transfer utility I must have put some incompatible app(s) on the Bolt because it had performance issues. While my ratings seem unreasonable they are very much spot on for me. I am very technical being in I.T. for a couple of decades and while in semi-retirement I still am the CTO/Co-founder of a IBM Mainframe based Biometric authentication system. You must try this phone. Keep in mind HTC made the new Google phones and not the first time. While using a Mac right now the BOLT blows away the iPhone and at least tied with the S7. Even the fingerprint sensor is really fast and I have a lot (12+ years) experience with this. Whatever you do remove any reference to the processor in ANY review since it the same as we used to do with MIPS on mainframes (Meaningless Indicator of Processor Speed vs,. Millions of Instructions Per Second) and my M8 used an 801 Quad (Fast) the Bolt uses an 810 Octal (8 core) processor. I have not used nearly all of the Camera's features but so far it takes great pictures. Also keep in mind my Condo is on the intra-coastal and is built with re-enforced concrete and the call quality is like a land line. I expect to get a lot of heat for writing this but I just don't like it when people review products...

It's that good. Look me up on Linked In.

Pros

• Really beat all of my expectations once I set it up correctly (not use transfer from my M8)

Cons

• None yet