The HTC One max is now available on Verizon for $299
Big Red is making the 5.9-inch phablet available for $299 on a 2-year commitment, or $599.99 if you want to break free. Those of you liking it up on the waves of the latest trends of technology probably have one of those sweet Verizon Edge plans going for them, in which case the price is $25.22 monthly with the usual terms.
The HTC One max is one of the most premium-looking phablets out there, thanks to its fashionable ancestry, courtesy of the aluminum-clad HTC One. Apart from rocking some great specs, the device also comes with a highlight of its own – a fingerprint sensor – though we were left with some mixed feelings in our review. Speaking of reviews, if you've been eyeing the One max lately, now is probably a good time to go through our in-depth review and comparisons. These follow right bellow.
- Display 5.9" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 4 MP / 2.1 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 600, Quad-core, 1700 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(25h 3G talk time)
Posts: 1529; Member since: Oct 27, 2011
posted on Nov 21, 2013, 8:54 AM 0
Posts: 5; Member since: Dec 13, 2012
posted on Nov 21, 2013, 9:48 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):