LG G6 price and release date announced by AT&T and T-Mobile
AT&T will offer the LG G6 starting at $24.00 per month for 30 months on AT&T Next, or for $30.00 over 24 months on AT&T Next Every Year. This means that the outright price of the phone will be $720. Interested AT&T customers will be able to pre-order the G6 beginning tomorrow, March 17.
T-Mobile's LG G6 will be a bit cheaper than AT&T's variant. The magenta uncarrier will let you buy the smartphone for $26 down and $26 per month over 24 months, or $650 outright. Unfortunately, it looks like T-Mobile won't accept pre-orders for the new handset.
As previously announced, the LG G6 will come with a free Google Home speaker in the US (but only if you're getting the phone before April 30). What's more, AT&T revealed that you'll be able to get a second G6 for free "after credits over 30 months when you add another line on AT&T Next."
Let us know if you're planning to purchase the LG G6 from AT&T or T-Mobile, will you? Also, in case you haven't done it yet, make sure to read our LG G6 review.
sources: AT&T, T-Mobile
- Display 5.7" 1440 x 2880 pixels
- Camera 13 MP / 5 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 821, Quad-core, 2350 MHz
- Storage 32 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(20.5h talk time)
posted on Mar 16, 2017, 9:46 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):