T-Mobile ONEsie is a full body wearable that keeps your phone charged alll day



What will they think of next? T-Mobile has just announced the T-Mobile ONEsie with many capabilities.  It is a full body tracker that measures your "vital signs, sleeping, waking, breathing, movement, body position and much, much more." It also gives your phone 4-bars no matter where you are. All you need to do to take advantage of this amazing product is to put your T-Mobile handset in your pocket and listen for the iconic T-Mobile ring tone. That tells you that your phone is ready to go. And the energy derived from the heat of your body will keep your handset powered up all day.

On the top of your ONEsie are the T-Mobile Hoodie Phones allowing you to listen to streaming music without annoying others. Nano-fiber technology woven into the ONEsie turns you into a human HotSpot. And later next year, the carrier plans on releasing OneDEV which will give developers new tools and APIs to help them build apps for the T-Mobile ONEsie.


T-Mobile says that one size fits all (unlike the S, M, L and XL data buckets offered by Verizon). And if it sounds too good to be true, that's because it isn't. True, that is. This is an early April Fool's Day Joke that has John Legere's fingerprints all over it.

Of course, T-Mobile ONE is the carrier's unlimited talk, text and high speed data plan that includes 720p HD streaming of video, 10GB of 4G LTE HotSpot connectivity, and no taxes or fees with auto pay.


source: T-Mobile

FEATURED VIDEO

13 Comments

1. Omarc07

Posts: 574; Member since: Nov 12, 2012

I am seriously gonna get this dont care hoe much it costs!!!

6. Quicksword_Phantom

Posts: 180; Member since: Jun 15, 2015

Hoe? Lol

7. lyndon420

Posts: 6868; Member since: Jul 11, 2012

Saw the title and went straight to the comment section? lol

2. gdawilson

Posts: 299; Member since: Jul 21, 2014

99% of my brain says this is fake, and this is an early April fools day prank. The other 1% is laughing if this is real

14. Deadeye37

Posts: 311; Member since: Jan 25, 2011

You're actually right on both accounts. It is their April Fools prank a day early (or maybe they released it for April Fools in Guam). Also, you can buy their ONEsie from their magenta gear store for $40 (same looks, no bladder monitor):http://www.bemagenta.com/ProductDetail.aspx?did=27587&pid=217739&logoid=0

3. Spyro

Posts: 334; Member since: Mar 29, 2017

Anybody remember the Google Glass? Yep, this is going down the drain easily.

5. Quicksword_Phantom

Posts: 180; Member since: Jun 15, 2015

You clearly didn't read the entire article.

8. kevv2288

Posts: 308; Member since: Jul 30, 2015

Alan f. Stating 720p again and thats simply false lol.

11. Alan01

Posts: 640; Member since: Mar 21, 2012

For the last time, T-Mobile ONE limits streaming video to 720p. Call them if you'd like. Verizon Unlimited does the same thing. Regards, Alan F.

9. libra89

Posts: 2312; Member since: Apr 15, 2016

Haha this is funny.

10. _PHug_

Posts: 482; Member since: Oct 11, 2011

I knew this was fake by the second paragraph

12. Rampage_Taco

Posts: 1109; Member since: Jan 17, 2017

I wish this was real :(

15. Deadeye37

Posts: 311; Member since: Jan 25, 2011

C'mon PhoneArena, you didn't include the funniest video they released about this:https://youtu.be/8SqTwIF4p64

Latest Stories

This copy is for your personal, non-commercial use only. You can order presentation-ready copies for distribution to your colleagues, clients or customers at https://www.parsintl.com/phonearena or use the Reprints & Permissions tool that appears at the bottom of each web page. Visit https://www.parsintl.com/ for samples and additional information.