T-Mobile to roll out Android 9.0 Pie update to the LG V40 ThinQ soon
About three weeks ago, LG started to roll out the long-awaited Android 9.0 Pie update to the V35 ThinQ, but only in South Korea. Well, it looks like these updates are slowly making their way to other territories, including the United States.
We're not sure whether or not T-Mobile will be the first carrier in the US to release Android 9.0 Pie for LG V40 ThinQ, but we do know it has already started to test it. The phone's support page has just been updated with information that confirms the carrier is now testing Android 9.0 Pie for LG V40 ThinQ.
According to the note on T-Mobile's website, during this particular stage, the LG V40 ThinQ will go through its certification process testing in order to make sure that it's bug-free and that users will get the best quality software possible.
If T-Mobile doesn't find any major issues during testing phase, we can expect the carrier to push out the update in less than month, so stay tuned for more info on this one.
- Display 6.4" 1440 x 3120 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 8 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 845, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3300 mAh(22h talk time)
Posts: 45; Member since: Oct 31, 2011
posted on May 11, 2019, 1:07 PM 0
Posts: 1208; Member since: Sep 01, 2015
posted on May 11, 2019, 2:34 PM 1
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):