Samsung Galaxy S10/S10+ update brings manual Night Mode to Sprint users
In the United States, AT&T and Verizon have already released the June security update, which includes the new Night Mode function, as well as the QR Code scanner for Wi-Fi sharing. If you've bought your Galaxy S10/S10+ from Sprint, you're in luck, as the carrier is now rolling out the same update that the other two network operators have already released.
Spotted by TizenHelp, the update weighs in at 510MB, so it would be better download it via Wi-Fi network. There's no mention of any new features in the changelog, but at that size, we can safely assume the Night Mode and QR Code scanner are included in the update alongside the June security patch.
Sprint Galaxy S10+ owners should be looking for the new firmware version G975USQU2ASG8, which should bring the camera and security improvements mentioned.
- Display 6.4" 1440 x 3040 pixels
- Camera 12 MP / 10 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 855, Octa-core, 2800 MHz
- Storage 128 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 4100 mAh
Posts: 574; Member since: Jan 16, 2018
posted on Jul 29, 2019, 7:57 AM 1
Posts: 899; Member since: Sep 30, 2016
posted on Jul 29, 2019, 9:17 AM 2
Posts: 308; Member since: Jul 30, 2015
posted on Jul 29, 2019, 9:37 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):