Samsung Galaxy S5 Active ready to take on the Canadian winter
Like the regular version of the Samsung Galaxy S5, the Galaxy S5 Active comes with a heart rate monitor. And if you get caught in a blizzard, unable to plug into an outlet, you will be happy to have the Ultra Power Saving Mode on board. With this feature, you can go for 24 hours with just 10% of battery life remaining. Of course, you'll be limited to viewing a black and white display, and only be able to use certain apps.
In Canada, Bell is offering the Samsung Galaxy S5 Active starting today for $279.95 with a signed two-year pact, or $699.95 off-contract. TELUS is also expected to offer the handset later this year.
source: Samsung via MobileSyrup
- Display 5.1" 1080 x 1920 pixels
- Camera 16 MP / 2 MP front
- Processor Qualcomm Snapdragon 801, Quad-core, 2500 MHz
- Storage 16 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 2800 mAh(29h talk time)
Posts: 1021; Member since: Nov 02, 2013
posted on Sep 15, 2014, 12:27 PM 7
Posts: 310; Member since: May 31, 2014
posted on Sep 15, 2014, 12:39 PM 5
Posts: 6474; Member since: Jan 28, 2013
posted on Sep 15, 2014, 12:43 PM 0
Posts: 2981; Member since: Jun 19, 2012
posted on Sep 15, 2014, 2:57 PM 2
Posts: 807; Member since: Jul 24, 2014
posted on Sep 15, 2014, 12:42 PM 0
Posts: 257; Member since: Mar 07, 2014
posted on Sep 15, 2014, 12:59 PM 6
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):