The Galaxy S10 series set new pre-order records in the US & UK for Samsung
In both markets, the Galaxy S10+ proved to be the most popular model of all with a sales share of 57%. The Galaxy S10 and Galaxy S10e, on the other hand, accounted for the remaining 43%. However, it’s unclear which of these two proved to be the most popular.
As for colors, UK consumers largely favored the new Prism Black option – it accounted for a whopping 47% of pre-orders. The color preference of US consumers wasn’t specified but lack of stock suggests that Prism White was the general favorite.
Unfortunately, no specific pre-order numbers were provided. But the records do suggest the Galaxy S10 series could be just what Samsung needs to maintain its number one position throughout the rest of the year.
The news also bodes well for the recently-revised shipment estimates by Ming-Chi Kuo. For those of you that may be unaware, the popular analyst recently increased his Galaxy S10 sales predictions to between 40 and 45 million units as a result of popular demand.
Posts: 161; Member since: May 17, 2011
posted on Mar 12, 2019, 6:39 AM 0
Posts: 1554; Member since: Dec 14, 2008
posted on Mar 11, 2019, 5:13 PM 2
Posts: 169; Member since: Jan 13, 2012
posted on Mar 11, 2019, 4:01 PM 10
Posts: 31797; Member since: Feb 05, 2011
posted on Mar 11, 2019, 5:36 PM 4
Posts: 74; Member since: Jan 01, 2018
posted on Mar 11, 2019, 7:59 PM 1
Posts: 3261; Member since: Oct 09, 2017
posted on Mar 12, 2019, 5:46 AM 1
Posts: 7129; Member since: Mar 04, 2015
posted on Mar 11, 2019, 2:17 PM 13
Posts: 1705; Member since: Feb 11, 2013
posted on Mar 11, 2019, 1:20 PM 5
* Some comments have been hidden, because they don't meet the discussions rules.
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):