Actually, it is very strongly believed that Samsung will announce the Galaxy Note II at its pre-IFA 2012 event on August 29 (next Wednesday). And while we all want to finally see and experience the real thing, wouldn't it be a bit sad that there will be no more rumors, leaks, and peculiar mock-up images appearing every few days? Well, probably not, but why don't we just take a couple of minutes to take a look at the different Galaxy Note II mock-ups that appeared over the course of the last couple of months. We promise it'll be fun!
In case you think we've missed an important mock-up, please feel free to point it out in the comments, and we'll make sure to add it to the gallery!
- Display 5.5" 720 x 1280 pixels
- Camera 8 MP / 1.9 MP front
- Processor Samsung Exynos 4 Quad, Quad-core, 1600 MHz
- Storage 64 GB + microSDXC
- Battery 3100 mAh(16h 3G talk time)
Posts: 23; Member since: May 21, 2012
posted on Aug 24, 2012, 4:49 AM 0
Posts: 2315; Member since: Jul 30, 2011
posted on Aug 24, 2012, 8:46 AM 0
Posts: 621; Member since: May 07, 2012
posted on Aug 24, 2012, 4:59 AM 0
Posts: 6; Member since: Aug 14, 2012
posted on Aug 24, 2012, 5:07 AM 1
Posts: 327; Member since: Jun 11, 2012
posted on Aug 24, 2012, 5:49 AM 1
Posts: 54; Member since: May 27, 2011
posted on Aug 24, 2012, 8:57 AM 0
PhoneArena Comments Rules
A discussion is a place, where people can voice their opinion, no matter if it is positive, neutral or negative. However, when posting, one must stay true to the topic, and not just share some random thoughts, which are not directly related to the matter.
Things that are NOT allowed:
- Off-topic talk - you must stick to the subject of discussion
- Trolling - see a description
- Flame wars
- Offensive, hate speech - if you want to say something, say it politely
- Spam/Advertisements - these posts are deleted
- Multiple accounts - one person can have only one account
- Impersonations and offensive nicknames - these accounts get banned
Moderation is done by humans. We try to be as objective as possible and moderate with zero bias. If you think a post should be moderated - please, report it.
Have a question about the rules or why you have been moderated/limited/banned? Please, contact us.
Send a warning to post author
Send a warning to Selected user.
The user has 0 warnings currently.
Next warning will result in ban!
Ban user and delete all posts
Message to PhoneArena moderator (optional):