Oxygen OS 9.5.8 starts rolling out to the OnePlus 7 Pro
The OnePlus 7 Pro was widely criticized of having a camera that captures bleak colors that lack a bit in vibrancy, and within less than a month after the launch of the phone, OnePlus has already rolled out a massive camera update that improves upon a lot of those drawbacks. The update was Oxygen OS 9.5.7 and we took a closer look at how it improves color in photos in our detailed showdown here.
And now, right after that huge update, comes one more update that continues polishing the OnePlus 7 Pro experience.
Starting today, the company is rolling out Oxygen OS 9.5.8 to 7 Pro users. The update is staged, so you might not get it right away, but it's coming in the very near future.
Here is the list of new and improved features with this software update:
- Optimized touch sensitivity for the screen
- Optimized compatibility for third-party Type-C headphones
- Updated Android security patch to 2019.05
- General bug fixes and improvements
- Improved audio quality
- Fixed issue with the pop up camera opening for an incoming video call while the screen is off or locked
OnePlus has also just recently answered questions about some major features that will be coming to its phones via future software updates. Things like the ability to use the ultra-wide camera for video and support for the Digital Wellbeing dashboard are all being worked on and will be supported.