OnePlus releases OnePlus 5 Oreo Beta 2, here are all the new changes
OnePlus is rolling out the second Oreo Beta build for its OnePlus 5 model. This version of OxygenOS is based on Android 8.0 and brings various tweaks, fixes, and feature improvements.
- Fixed widget issues
- Fixed shortcut issues
- UI Improvements
- Added f4v format in video category
- Speed improvements while deleting massive files.
- Improvements to Reading Mode
- Improvements in vibration
- Improvements in Bluetooth audio
- Fixed Parallel apps bugs
- Fixed reboot issue when using Picture in Picture
- Updated Android security patch to November
- General bug fixes and stability improvements.
The OTA is available for download now, but it might need some time to reach all compatible devices. If you'd like to sign up for the OnePlus 5 Open Beta Program, make sure to carefully read the manufacturer's official flashing instructions, and then scroll all the way down and download the beta ROM.
The size of the file is 1.52GB, so it's advisable to charge your phone and connect to a Wi-Fi network before proceeding.