OnePlus announces OnePlus 2 promo events in major cities, freebies included2
After several weeks of leaks, rumors, and teasers, OnePlus announced its "2016 flagship killer" smartphone, namely the OnePlus 2. All in all, it is shaping up as a pretty sweet smartphone and an excellent value-for-money proposition, starting at only $329. But there's a catch. You'll need an invitation before having the opportunity to buy a OnePlus 2 once it goes on sale on August 11.
Speaking of invitations, OnePlus is inviting you to experience the OnePlus 2 in person at its pop-up events, scheduled for July 31. These will take place in 9 major cities: New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Jakarta. Attendees will have the rare opportunity to see the OnePlus 2 in action, demoed by the OnePlus team members. And if this isn't a good enough reason to RSVP for one of the events, OnePlus will be giving away OnePlus 2 invitations and OnePlus 2 smartphones. Plus, the first 50 OnePlus fans at each location will receive an exclusive bag of goodies.
As for the exact locations of OnePlus' pop-up events, here are the addresses you need to note:
- New York City: Times Square, New York, NY
- San Francisco: PCH, 135 Mississippi St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- London: SwiftKey, 91-95 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE1 0AX
- Paris: Numa, 39 Rue du Caire, 75002
- Berlin: OneFootball, Greifswalder Str. 212, 10405
- Milan: Talent Garden, Via Merano, 16, 20127
- New Delhi: Cafe Coffee Day Square 44, Janpath
- Bangalore: Cafe Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road, Opposite UB City, Lavelle Road
- Jakarta: Conclave, Jalan Wijaya 1 no. 5C, Jakarta Selatan
Planning on attending one of the OnePlus events? We'd advise you to RSVP while you can by visiting this OnePlus forum page. And if you need to catch up on news, here's all you have to know about the new OnePlus 2.