OnePlus announces OnePlus 2 promo events in major cities, freebies included
After several weeks of leaks, rumors, and teasers, OnePlus announced its "2016 flagship killer" smartphone, namely the OnePlus 2
. All in all, it is shaping up as a pretty sweet smartphone
and an excellent value-for-money proposition
, starting at only $329. But there's a catch. You'll need an invitation before having the opportunity to buy a OnePlus 2 once it goes on sale on August 11.
Speaking of invitations, OnePlus is inviting you to experience the OnePlus 2 in person at its pop-up events, scheduled for July 31. These will take place in 9 major cities: New York, San Francisco, London, Paris, Berlin, Milan, New Delhi, Bangalore, and Jakarta. Attendees will have the rare opportunity to see the OnePlus 2 in action, demoed by the OnePlus team members. And if this isn't a good enough reason to RSVP for one of the events, OnePlus will be giving away OnePlus 2 invitations and OnePlus 2 smartphones. Plus, the first 50 OnePlus fans at each location will receive an exclusive bag of goodies.
As for the exact locations of OnePlus' pop-up events, here are the addresses you need to note:
- New York City: Times Square, New York, NY
- San Francisco: PCH, 135 Mississippi St, San Francisco, CA 94107
- London: SwiftKey, 91-95 Southwark Bridge Rd, SE1 0AX
- Paris: Numa, 39 Rue du Caire, 75002
- Berlin: OneFootball, Greifswalder Str. 212, 10405
- Milan: Talent Garden, Via Merano, 16, 20127
- New Delhi: Cafe Coffee Day Square 44, Janpath
- Bangalore: Cafe Coffee Day Square, Vittal Mallya Road, Opposite UB City, Lavelle Road
- Jakarta: Conclave, Jalan Wijaya 1 no. 5C, Jakarta Selatan